Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

Don’t like to bash our own players but so far he’s just not been up to it as he. As someone said on the last page you sign a loan player from a big club because he’ll be better than everything else you have available and the club can develop the player, win win for both clubs. But when the player is putting in really crap performances to the point it makes you question his over all quality (as always with all our players hope he proves me wrong) then we as a club are not benefitting at all. We need wide options in January not been impressed by any of our wide players so far this season.

40 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Reading an article on this kid the other day, they were saying how it’s a very strange deal for Leicester because he really struggled at Reading last season, didn't really offer a lot to the team. There absolutely bang on to be fair he’s done nothing apart from the goal he scored. Decent World Cup for u21s but that’s kids standard not men’s football. 

That’s not true at all. Have lots of Reading supporting mates who rave about his time there 

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

This is what you sign up to when you take development talent on loan. He could click 2nd half of the season. 

I dont think we have that kind of risponsibilty. It isnt a kind of 'sitting' I mean we can give hım experience and devolopement but he has to give us something too. If he will be the problem of ın midfield I cannot give hım time constantly with trust. It must be a win-win situation and we are not ın that situation. We are trying to get promation again and we cannot wait a youngling to come up in 2nd half and do somethings. I believe there ıs a good baller ınside him but not yet 

Definitely the most anticipated signing for me but by far the most disappointing. 

I trust that if he's on Chelsea's books, and so highly regarded in the Italy youth set up, that there's a player there somewhere - hopefully he's just taking a bit longer than expected to find his feet. 

He looks slow and not switched on to play number 8 and sometimes looks lost as to what to do.

I had high hopes when we signed him. That has been dashed. I think Praet would offer a lot more. It's a shame as he had such a glowing reports. I just don't think he can play the way we want him to. 

On 30/11/2023 at 09:03, StriderHiryu said:

Sadly he’s been a dud. 

I’m not one to dig out young players, he might become very good in time. However, as of today he feels like a real luxury signing. He’s not even our player, so we’re using a slot in the team to develop a player who is actively making us worse! I’ve got no problems with loans; Youri Tielemans was on loan from Monaco and was outstanding. But Casadei isn’t doing it at all. Ndidi and KDH did more in 5 minutes than he did in the entire match. 

Agreed. I'd much rather have Hamza in front of him as an 8 at this moment in time. Add some energy and bite, like KDH/Ndidi do.

1 hour ago, majaco said:

What?  Really?

Everyone who won the FA Cup is a legend.   Tielemans hit the winner with a screamer.   

One game or one goal does not make a legend for me.  A player needs to show up each and every game to become a legend !!