Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

15 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Strange one, but I thought he looked okay-ish. Found space well, and actually ran with it pretty well, but invariably took the wrong option each time. Mixed bag. 

This is the thing, he does good to start with often and can run the ball to the box, but he just doesn’t know when to quit and pass to somebody else. 

On 02/12/2023 at 14:22, The Doctor said:

**** off back to Chelsea you useless shitebag

Give the kid a break man. I agree that he hasn't been great and I'd get this if we were 15th and he'd played every game, but he hasn't. It just hasn't worked out (probably), luckily at a pretty small loss to us. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Give the kid a break man. I agree that he hasn't been great and I'd get this if we were 15th and he'd played every game, but he hasn't. It just hasn't worked out (probably), luckily at a pretty small loss to us. 

He was better today but his last 6 or so appearances have been terrible.   I see he has skill.. but he look way too lazy... is it us?

Are we under some kind of contractiual obligation to play him... his appearance v WBA was staggering

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

He was better today but his last 6 or so appearances have been terrible.   I see he has skill.. but he look way too lazy... is it us?

Are we under some kind of contractiual obligation to play him... his appearance v WBA was staggering

I dunno about this, he had loads of running in him today, and made some nice runs, but on the ball he looks like a school boy, not a PL midfielder 

Ndidi > Casadei is such a massive downgrade as we saw during that period when Ndidi was injured. Feel like AFCON will affect us more than the other top 4 teams on that factor alone. Unless Enzo is as annoyed as us with Casadei, and Praet is now ahead of him in the pecking order?