Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

44 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I think our fans are terribly unfair and harsh towards Cesar. 

We are, but that expectation came from him being the player we chased all summer. Players like Hermansen, Winks, Mavididi who are all key players this season were signed without much fuss. Even Fatawu was comparatively pain free. It made it feel like Casadei was coming to be one of the best players in the Championship and an integral part of our promotion push.

• Like 3

When he comes on for 15-20min cameos he looks ok, but anytime he's started, he's looked poor. The one thing that shocks me about him is how slow he is, both in thought and action. I certainly dont think he'll play for Chelsea, probably end up back in Italy.

2 hours ago, sm1 said:

When he comes on for 15-20min cameos he looks ok, but anytime he's started, he's looked poor. The one thing that shocks me about him is how slow he is, both in thought and action. I certainly dont think he'll play for Chelsea, probably end up back in Italy.

Sunderland?

• Haha 1

That goal yesterday was so important for him and will only add to his confidence.

We need him confident and ready, as he will be taking Wilf's place when he is at AFCON.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Tuna said:

That goal yesterday was so important for him and will only add to his confidence.

We need him confident and ready, as he will be taking Wilf's place when he is at AFCON.

That's like replacing Rachel Riley with Ann Widdicombe on Countdown....

.. we're f**ked 😂

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Should've closed down Morsy and probably brought him down.

Thought he was Bright today, showed some good touches and good movement. Few final pass choices need work however 

thought a couple of them could have closed him down sooner tbh

might lucky with the deflection but all in all they probably deserved it