Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

17 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

Once more the Foxestalk pundits know more about a player than the Manager and his coaching team.....never ceases to amaze me.....he will be playing in January so get ready for it......

Nice try, but that has been proven over and over during the years. Sometimes, when you’ve watched more football than the manager and coaching staff, you just know. He will be playing that much is true, but I can’t see it being overly successful. 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Nice try, but that has been proven over and over during the years. Sometimes, when you’ve watched more football than the manager and coaching staff, you just know. He will be playing that much is true, but I can’t see it being overly successful. 

It's hardly a gotcha anyway. Enzo had us chasing the lad for about 2 months and still doesn't start him unless he's forced to due to injuries. 

I'd like the poster to explain why any managers get sacked if they never get anything wrong :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, filbertway said:

It's hardly a gotcha anyway. Enzo had us chasing the lad for about 2 months and still doesn't start him unless he's forced to due to injuries. 

I'd like the poster to explain why any managers get sacked if they never get anything wrong :D

That’s not what I said, a man who has us top of the league has signed him, and he will be playing in January….seem to recall Vestergard had similar opinions last season….and by the way 99% of managers ultimately get the sack…..

I’m amazed at the number of people saying to send him back when it’s quite clear we’re very light on midfielders and that situation is only going to get worse in the coming weeks.

He’d need to replaced before we got rid - and yet I think we’re at maximum registration as well, making that complicated.

I’d also say, we probably need to get a midfielder in, in addition to young Cesare, not just as a replacement.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I’m amazed at the number of people saying to send him back when it’s quite clear we’re very light on midfielders and that situation is only going to get worse in the coming weeks.

He’d need to replaced before we got rid - and yet I think we’re at maximum registration as well, making that complicated.

I’d also say, we probably need to get a midfielder in, in addition to young Cesare, not just as a replacement.

Answer: transfer window. 

You’re welcome. 

13 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

That’s not what I said, a man who has us top of the league has signed him, and he will be playing in January….seem to recall Vestergard had similar opinions last season….and by the way 99% of managers ultimately get the sack…..

Apologies if I misinterpreted. Came across like you were saying that people that doubt Casadei's ability are definitely wrong because they're not the manager and he knows all.

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

We get rid of Praet and that frees up a space. Don't need to send Casadei back.

That’s my point really.

Even if you don’t like him as a player for us… sending him back doesn’t make a lot of sense, it just makes us even lighter in a position we’re not well stocked in at the moment.

9 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Exactly - so do we send Casadei back on the 1st Jan?

9 hours ago, JimJams said:

We get rid of Praet and that frees up a space. Don't need to send Casadei back.

Clearly, if a job was being done properly, both would be out the door and two improvements would be coming in.

23 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

For the amount of times people say "send XXXX back" when does it actually happen? I can't think of any of our loans that we've terminated early? 

Nick Powell and Michael Johnson both had contracts terminated before their loan deals were due to end, not based on injury. I don’t expect Butch to get the same treatment unless Chelsea aren’t happy with his game time.

19 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Nick Powell and Michael Johnson both had contracts terminated before their loan deals were due to end, not based on injury. I don’t expect Butch to get the same treatment unless Chelsea aren’t happy with his game time.

If that's how bad you need to be to get it terminated then it's not happening is it.Seem to remember Johnson was injured too. 

20 hours ago, Daggers said:

He’s the sort of player we should invest time in if we were developing him for the future, if he was our prospect. 

He isn’t, we aren’t, and he is not able to consistently play at the level we need match in match out now

The boy has to be packed off back to London. He’s a squad luxury we don’t need or want. He’s using a shirt we should be filling with someone better. 

Offers more then Praet because he stays fit, offer more than the 2 back up keepers we don't need in Ward and Iversen.

Lots of deadwood we could move on first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If that's how bad you need to be to get it terminated then it's not happening is it.Seem to remember Johnson was injured too. 

Yeh true, Johnson’s was sadly as much about mental health issues as injuries I think. Such a shame as he was initially outstanding for Man City.

• Like 1