Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

3 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Offers more then Praet because he stays fit, offer more than the 2 back up keepers we don't need in Ward and Iversen.

Lots of deadwood we could move on first.

Lots of deadwood we could have spent half a season getting ready to move on the crack of Jan 1st. 

24 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Lots of deadwood we could have spent half a season getting ready to move on the crack of Jan 1st. 

I assume Iverson would be easy to move on if we are willing to accept a low fee.

If we bring in a 8 I expect Praet to go on a loan and then go on a free in the summer.

Ward, club shop on the tills....

Just now, coolhandfox said:

I assume Iverson would be easy to move on if we are willing to accept a low fee.

If we bring in a 8 I expect Praet to go on a loan and then go on a free in the summer.

Ward, club shop on the tills....

Ward is going to be the shock replacement for Ndidi - you read it here first

Guest glasgowfox

Never fails to surprise me how often I come on here to read about a topic to see that it has descended into a totally different topic, feels like attending a maths class and  being taught French :dunno:

Edited by glasgowfox
Grammar

20yr old kid,not had real bad games,just not been reaching hights of expectations of some Forest fans…

A normal Leicester fan with a brain, would give him space,time & encouragement.

like Cannon we can afford in top spot to carry and support those players,not yet hitting that mark..That’s why we have a “squad”…. 
It’s given us Daka,Mavididi,Fatawu,Agun….,

Leicester fans can’t be that stupid in our situation, wasting time in dark corners looking for strawmen, only Forest attached klo-wipes would dream of creating such controversy,and dare question Enzo’s right to introduce players through various

needed stages..

Just trying to upset that positive confidence phsyc running through FT..

never mind thes cranks hiding behind aunominity that SMedia brings…

I pity the poor souls..?..

Some of the comments are mega OTT.

Has he lived up to all of our high expectations? Sadly not

Has he been atrocious? Far from it.

I think he’s more than adequate as a squad player but don’t think he’d look out of his depth against the likes of Cov/Swansea etc whilst Ndidi is away.

• Like 1

Meh! Would only trust him against bottom half opposition so far.

Would personally rather ship him back home and bring in a new loanee to audition for a permanent transfer next season, but not mad either way if he remains 2nd/3rd choice.

I get the feeling that Casadei will never pull up trees whilst he is here but will go back to Chelsea and eventually do quite well at a decent level. 

He gives the ball away far too easily and needs 3/4 touches to turn on the ball whereas players around him only require 1/2 touches to do the same thing.

He did improve 2nd half but he was dreadful in the 1st half - wouldn't have been shocked at all if he had been taken off at half time

Managed to really annoy me in the 2nd half as well when he made a run inside of Fatawu, got passed the ball and went into the box with all the time in the world but it seemed like his brain was stuck trying to decide what to do and got it taken off him

Very disappointing he didn't win a single duel or make any defensive contributions as I did think that is one area he would be decent at for us

There was a moment in the 2nd half though where he played a great ball through the box for Cannon who just couldn't get on the end of it - I just want to see more of that from him

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

One of the things I would say to the doubters - trust Enzo.

This was a guy he wanted, in a similar way that he wanted Mads in goal, Vesty at centrehalf, that he wanted Mav on the left, Kasey on the right, followed by Fatawu - and let’s not forget Winks pulling the strings in the middle.

He even wanted N’didi playing as an 8 when plenty began the season saying Wilf couldn’t play there… and look how that’s played out so far.

Given how shrewd Enzo’s judge of a players been so far - I’m surprised how many are second guessing him here.

• Like 2