Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

I've had little to complain about in the last few games. He's been better since he tried to do those stupid step overs at the KP :ph34r:.

He's not Ndidi for sure, but from hereon he is the no 1 choice in that spot and i think he's likely to take the responsibility well and i am sure he will be the main man in training when they do those drills etc. He's going to have some poorer performances for sure, especially against teams that press well, but he has started to prove that there are better showings there as well and something the fans should get behind.

Still pretty sure we don't sign him, and don't think he is ready for Chelsea next year. But hoping for a decent 2nd half of the season from him.

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Have we slept walked on Cesare? About to go bang? Goals and assists.

No, because he’s been disappointing on the pitch thus far. 

But what we do know is that he was signed by Inter and Chelsea and was both Golden Ball and Golden Boot winner at the U20 World Cup. In that tournament he genuinely looked excellent. The potential is there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Funny what playing a few games in a row does.

The boy just needs time.

Not every player is Mbappe, Haaland or Bellingham , players need time and game time , similarly with Cannon looked ok in his cameo appearances but has looked very good the past 3/4 games

• Like 2

He's a bit raw which is understandable given his age. He has a physical presence on the pitch which is what we've been missing over the last few years imo. He seems two footed and arrives in the box at good moments (a bit like Andy King as someone has already mentioned). He looks like he wants to be here. Hope he improves with us.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, teblin said:

He’s not poor never has been. He 20 and not had a run of games. Get behind the lad and all of them, and stop trying to be football know it alls and enjoy this season.

Yes! People should stop expressing opinions on a football forum and become relentless cheerleaders instead. Irrespective of team or individual performance :thumbup:

I don't think I've ever seen a player have such a range of ability within specific attributes. Sometimes he looks like great passer - great range, technique, volume etc. Sometimes he carries the ball gracefully for his size, look agile and composed etc. Then, sometimes he's really awkward, flustered in possession. He's young, yada yada yada and I've thought there's been more to come the whole time but he's quite a unique player.

I think a more conventional midfield role suits him better than any slot in our 3/4 midfield tbh but I like him, he's bigger goal threat than Ndidi that's for sure.

• Like 1