Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Maybe Enzo took all this into thoughts. football managers and clubs,look at players in a total different way has the fans perspective..Look what he’s got..

Your post insuates Enzo-choice-Castadei failed..but it ain’t..

#A full season to work with a 19yr old who WILL listen and do what he asks

# Potential talent that will translate his ideology on field

# accepting he will have young player flaws

# The whole bloody Leicester city project and all players was a gamble or risk..

# Castadei May have wackle  moments,but I don’t believe he had a bad game.

# He actually did contribute from the beginning…:dunno:

# desired level…Enzo saw his choice grow to that level

## If fans haven’t noticed in 20 games (IMO) more good than bad..Not always used

## Still 20 games plus cup run to go..!!
# Enzo has got the player he wanted out of Castadei and potential more to go.

§ Too many fans concentrate first on errors & mistakes,including how the flow of

their team movement are slowed or breaks down…

Enzo is giving us a totally new aspect and potential,how he sees understands

he wants to see player & ball move…Its all new for everybody involved.

Individual errors,are going to happen,but Enzo even covered that

in his tactics talk.. Transitions being held back and redistribution of movement.

At present I believe it’s wiser as a fan,just to sit back and enjoy another Leicester

Story developing and yes take the cracks & indifferent form,mistakes and errors.

Especially has few saw,the success we are having..

Opinions how players performed is more than ok,but not just throwing out that 

Players will never be up to the task and everyweek pushing put downs.

uhh lol. I’m sorry chap but there’s so much wrong about Casadei in this post, it’s not even worth discussing.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Happy belated Birthday to Casadei. He turned 21 yesterday.

Saw this and I thought about our expectations at different ages. 

If you think of a 21 year old Ndidi he was far more advanced in his development than Casadei is right now. So you might expect him to be better. Ndidi, although enjoying a renaissance in a new role, has probably plateaued and not significantly better than he was as the youngster we signed. 

Soumare has just turned 24 and still looks like a player in development now, although there are worries about his ultimate potential. Where was he in comparison to Casadei at a similar age?

Then there is KDH. He’s 25 and only really broken through in the last couple of years. Would a 21 year old KDH have looked better or worse than Casadei does right now? People who follow the development squads might have a better answer than me. 

I’m just wondering whether our expectations of Casadei are reasonable or unreasonable given that all players progress at a different rate? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eskay said:

He's been alright. 

People just using this kid as a scape goat....both wingers been much worse! 

Agreed. Put himself about, two clearing headers and apart from a stray pass or two - that they've all done - he's been fine. There's one or two that are missing having Vestergaard or Ward or Iheanacho or *insert this seasons punchbag here* to have a go at I reckon.

• Like 1

Just now, Vacamion said:

Came in this thread to say exactly this.

Covered ground, always involved, probably should of scored - had our one chance at the end and helped create Cannon’s.

I can see why Enzo wanted him and kept him on throughout.

• Like 1

I’m sorry you can call it hard and that’s fine but this guy is garbage he loses the ball way too much and is easily pushed off it. I go in to every game hoping he’s not in it. We got to fix that position. But not just him today we was poor all over. 

1 minute ago, Kp1984 said:

Also I ment hate not hard 

Think you might be in the minority today, could be wrong, but felt he was ok today, got around a bit. There were far bigger villains on show today, that's for sure!

• Like 1

He did ok today, but once we were one man down and backs to the wall, you needed someone with more energy who was going able to get to those second balls. The problem is that Enzo seems to love him.