Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

2 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

I don’t think he is that bad, I feel he is getting better with more game time, still young though and lots to improve. 

he’s much better than Soumare, Praet etc 

At least he tries for the Team compared to them.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

I don’t think he is that bad, I feel he is getting better with more game time, still young though and lots to improve. 

he’s much better than Soumare, Praet etc 

I do hope you are right. I have watched every game he has played in this season.

I think he is a threat in the box because of his height and when he has space runs well to progress up the field.

On the other hand I think he is very slow, does not work hard enough in midfield and on too many occasions looks lost and not sure as to which position he should be in. At the moment he seems to me at the same level a Soumare but no where near the level of Praet overall.

5 hours ago, murphy said:

I think he was actually signed to play first team.  Many of us thought that this signing was quite a coup and certainly Chelsea would have loaned him expecting him to  play, but sadly he just hasn't cut the mustard.  

You don't chase a player for 2/3 months as a back up. I mean sure, Rodgers did it on multiple occasions, but that wouldn't be usual practise.

• Like 1

He's actually got pretty much identical stats to KDH aside from losing the ball 4 times to KDH's two.

I imagine most people didn't rate KDH's performance vs Cov, so I imagine people saying he was good, are setting a low bar for Casadei.

He’s getting better each game he plays he’s beginning to find the net and his place in the team I  recon he could do well for us over the next few weeks of this season even keep his place he’s really showing he’s up to fighting for us when he scores he looks so happy to have scored for the club and fans !

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Not everyone has a comfortable start but nonetheless half a season playing regularly in first team English football before he joined us which was my point really, referencing the earlier post that he needs more time to adapt 

I’m undecided about him at present but hardly wet behind the ears to experiencing the English game 

I’m not sure playing only 36 matches in English football is really enough to say he’s had experience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I haven't been that big a fan of him so far this season but it is still very annoying they are recalling when he is very likely to be in a period where he will get a lot of game time

More game time for Yunus I expect then until we potentially get Sensi in

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Really odd to recall him now, awful timing for us even though I think he’s been underwhelming 

He's still been more effective than the likes of Praet or Akgun in that position especially the past 5/6 weeks he'd looked much better. We need someone in asap with Ndidi injured. 

• Like 1

He'd been a little better lately too I think. He was getting to grips somewhat.

If this frees us up to get Sensi then I'm good with it but surely Sensi is more an issue of wages rather than squad space. Squad space would be a very easy fix.

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

how bizarre, unless he is going somewhere else as a bargaining chip. Seems odd as he was just starting to get more game time and would for the next month or two. 

Says that Poch will select him in the 25 man squad.

Definitely their call as he'll be part of their 25-man squad. Annoying it wasn't something like a guaranteed season-long loan unless certain amount of appearance weren't made - explains perhaps why he played so much to avoid running that risk but they've still recalled him anyway. 

Im sure he has a bright future in the game, but if he has struggled to be consistent in the championship, then what's he going to be able to do in a prem team gunning for European football?

Interesting decision.