Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

Nigel Pearson article

Interesting article in yesterdays S Times about Nige . I hadn’t realised he was Carlisle’s manager at the time their goalkeeper Jimmy Glass came up and scored the winner in injury time to keep them in the league 

said that his best moment in management was winning League 1 with Leicester at Crewe lol

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Best moment winning League 1 at Crewe - The mans a legend 

I refuse to disagree with Nigel, even if it was at Southend, best moment was the Crewe win to win League One by a country mile.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Best moment winning League 1 at Crewe - The mans a legend 

...we went on to win the Championship with a plethora of goals and points at a higher level and he chooses winning League 1.

It just goes to show emotions and situations are the overriding reasons where two people experiencing the same thing, feel different things.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

The only ones who could possibly not like him are the ones he called out for being old moaning gits in the West Stand. Let's get it right. 

The people that didn't / don't like him in the main are complete and utter twonks i.e moaning old barstewards in the west stand (tick), Pat Murphy (old hack - tick), Matt Mills (tick) etc etc 

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...we went on to win the Championship with a plethora of goals and points at a higher level and he chooses winning League 1.

It just goes to show emotions and situations are the overriding reasons where two people experiencing the same thing, feel different things.

I think he may be talking purely from a Footballing achievement, That was the Mandaric era and we had none or very little to spend, Yet he still managed to win the League. He'll always be my Favorite Leicester Manager, purly for the structure within the Club and the legacy he left behind him.   Happy Birthday Nigel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

It was 2 days ago! You can wish someone a late happy birthday? What's your point? 

No point, I'm just pointing it out.

You post a worship gif then can't even get his birthday right. Sad.