Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

Nigel Pearson article

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

No point, I'm just pointing it out.

You post a worship gif then can't even get his birthday right. Sad.

Alright keep yer wig on Donald 

Anyway football fans not knowing his birthday is how Nige would want it. 

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

No point, I'm just pointing it out.

You post a worship gif then can't even get his birthday right. Sad.

I think you are an ostrich.

Your head must be in the sand. Is your head in the sand? Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be no.

• Haha 2

On 21/08/2023 at 18:04, Matt said:

Nothing from the club?

I sometimes find it weird when the clubs socials mention certain ex players or managers birthday, but come on, Nige is most certainly worthy!

Isn't an ex player different than a manager? With the club now in the same division as Bristol City and him still active as a manager it feels like would Everton do that to Moyes??

Another piece of genius by Nige and his recruitment team. Taylor Gardner-Hickman on loan with an option to buy.

There is a feeling here (conjecture of course) that our owner is clutching the purse strings as Nige is out of contract next summer and he wants someone else next year. (I know 🙄).

Ross McRorie, signed to play right back is out for the foreseeable with a bacterial infection and we need to cover his absence and also strengthen midfield after Scott's sale. This guy by the sound of it is hopefully both in one player. 

I think we need a good season, or it will probably be another rookie 'yes man' in charge. And I think that would be it for me.

Edited by Superjack

20 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

Isn't an ex player different than a manager? With the club now in the same division as Bristol City and him still active as a manager it feels like would Everton do that to Moyes??

Find it weird everton wouldn’t do it for moyes

He’s done more for Leicester city than anyone else in our division other that vardy

On 23/08/2023 at 12:13, Beachyboy said:

So, another good reason to get promoted. The club can wish Nige Happy Birthday and it's not awkward. 

(I didn't think it was but...).

15 hours ago, eblair said:

Find it weird everton wouldn’t do it for moyes

He’s done more for Leicester city than anyone else in our division other that vardy

This.

Evertons best and most consistent period for a year shy of 4 decades was under that man. He deserves a happy birthday from them.

Edited by CountesthorpeFox1

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Spudulike said:

No homecoming for NFP... 

I've got 29,347 spare tickets for this one and about 15k pairs of ice white trainers I was going to place on the seats. I had originally paid about £900k to have the stadium for myself as was going to sit directly behind NFP's dugout whispering things that no one else would have ever heard. FV first come first served. Trainers available also, can't guarantee all shoe sizes will match as it was one trainer per seat and I have a feeling these may now be jumbled up. 

If anyone is giant feet size 20 adult these are directly behind the dugout around where I'm sitting so should be easy to retrieve. 

Edited by Collymore
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

I love the bloke but this is probably for the best. Our home fans are bad enough at the minute for not understanding what we’re trying to do on a the pitch, last thing we need is them to be fawning over Nige aswell.

Would they though? Seems like most of the KP last year were all in on Brendan so either probably don’t like NP because he didn’t have us finished 5th and win an FA cup or they weren’t around when NP was in charge.

28 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

I love the bloke but this is probably for the best. Our home fans are bad enough at the minute for not understanding what we’re trying to do on a the pitch, last thing we need is them to be fawning over Nige aswell.

Agree with this (apart from loving the bloke bit). Don't want any distractions. Not there to support NFP,  just want 3 more points playing the Enzo way. 

Apparently he had health issues developed during the pandemic, too; iirc, think he said he had arthritic pain issues since then.

Edit: Yes, was correct.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12124344/nigel-pearson-my-battle-against-covid-19-leaving-watford-and-desire-to-return-to-the-game

Edited by Wymsey