Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

He basically is involved - assist, pre assist or scorer - in goals every time he plays. Has been for 3 seasons or so now. Often within moments of entering the pitch.

How much more consistent do you want? 

Just my opinion I think someone else out there would suit us better.

54 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

As @Ric Flair said Miles Leaburn would be well suited.

Worth saying Maresca's 23s scored loads and Delap who's 6ft4 scored 24 goals in 20 games, think someone who gets on crosses would be far better suited to this system.

I think Delap would have been ideal. It’ll be interesting to see how he fares this season at Hull. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

5 appearances 1 goal and two assists , and people want rid. It’s totally insane. I guarantee you Nacho will produce the goods this season.

Given he's done **** all in all but half a season for us many of us have seen enough.

8 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

5 appearances 1 goal and two assists , and people want rid. It’s totally insane. I guarantee you Nacho will produce the goods this season.

In fairness 2 of those 3 goal involvements were against league one opposition. And so far we've played 2 of the current bottom 4, 17th placed Cardiff and midtable Cov. So in effect we've not even played the decent teams in the league yet. This isn't hating on Kel. Just facts.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

slightly misleading when one of those assists and the only goal came in a cup game against league 2 opposition. He’s played in 4 championship games, starting 3, against bottom of the division opposition and he’s yet to score. I really like Nacho, but I think most people would agree he’s not a prolific scorer and maybe we need that in this team.   

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think Forest will come in for him too. Both teams looking likely they'll go two up top a fair bit this season.

tbf both will have the money, with Nunes going City and Johnson looking like he'll go Spurs,

just hope we have an iron in the fire to replace him tho

• Like 1