Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kelechi Iheanacho

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Sort of deal thats going to feck them over long term. Good on him if he goes for it, but nothing convinces me he is worth anywhere near that.

Probably not, but it's more than what he's on here I imagine. And he'll most likely want to remain in PL and can do so on higher money. 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Who are we realistically going to replace him with?

Yeah I'm hugely cynical that this late in the window with probably less than 20m to throw around we're going to find a striker willing and able to come in and contribute goals and assists at  anywhere near the rate that Iheanacho does. 

Almost all players in their last year I can see the logic of selling. Iheanacho I think we surely have to keep. 

8 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

This is terrible news - if we sell Wilf and Kel we are asking for trouble. 

I think it's great news ! It's a shame that clubs leave their business till the last minute but even so it's great for us.

Ndidi really isn't needed in Enzo's system & Nacho has never really proven himself to me.

Put money in the bank & move two older players that were going to walk for free.    Good Business !

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wolves offering him over £100k/w apparently. 

😂😂😂 wolves, a club who are brassic, who can’t spend ( even if they sell a couple more) offering a package to inheacho to make him their highest paid player. The stench of bull is overwhelming.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah I'm hugely cynical that this late in the window with probably less than 20m to throw around we're going to find a striker willing and able to come in and contribute goals and assists at  anywhere near the rate that Iheanacho does. 

Almost all players in their last year I can see the logic of selling. Iheanacho I think we surely have to keep. 

I'd agree as long as he's willing to knuckle down and be happy staying.

We need everyone pulling in the same direction.

• Like 1

Just now, Essington blue said:

😂😂😂 wolves, a club who are brassic, who can’t spend ( even if they sell a couple more) offering a package to inheacho to make him their highest paid player. The stench of bull is overwhelming.

Inside Knowledge? 

6 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I guess it depends if they think Mavididi, Akgun and the new winger can play up front or not. I don't think a striker is particular important in Enzo's system. 15m for someone we will lose in the summer for free has to be considered.

How much do you think not be promoted will cost us due to lack of goals??  That is the issue here.  Once again bad contract management is about to screw us over again.  Rudkin.

2 minutes ago, Essington blue said:

Oh shit didn't know we had Wolves financial director on here. 

@The Bear did you know?! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If Stan's information is correct, it won't take much time for his head to be turned, if its not already. They are offering him a considerable pay increase.

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Inside Knowledge? 

I live just outside wolves. It’s common knowledge all around here. They are hugely in breach of ffp + fosun want out  but the Americans interested will only pay a certain figure that requires the club to get rid of a lot off the payroll.

Just now, Essington blue said:

I live just outside wolves. It’s common knowledge all around here. They are hugely in breach of ffp + fosun want out  but the Americans interested will only pay a certain figure that requires the club to get rid of a lot off the payroll.

So you don't know then. :appl:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NasPb said:

We are absolutely foolish to sell iheanacho if this is the case. Ffs we were having a very good window till now. Absolutely shambles this

You do know that just laughing at people who have opinions different from yours is childish, right?

Oh. Of course, sorry…

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

How much do you think not be promoted will cost us due to lack of goals??  That is the issue here.  Once again bad contract management is about to screw us over again.  Rudkin.

Rudkin Rudkin Rudkin. Incompetent useless jobsworth 

8 minutes ago, Essington blue said:

Can only back what this poster says here working in Birmingham and alongside a number of Wolves fans. Be amazed if Wolves are willing to throw that dollar out given the club's owners actively don't want to increase their financial liability. 

• Like 1