Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kelechi Iheanacho

3 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I am very certain that Leicester have a list of strikers that tick the boxes for Enzo. They would always have known that certain players could be targets for other clubs. Players in the last year of their deal are sending a clear message that they want out & clubs know that they will be cheaper !!

im sure they do, but to get a replacement in and the whole deal wrapped up in 3 days, be nothing short of a miracle for us

so the words no and chance come to mind

4 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I am very certain that Leicester have a list of strikers that tick the boxes for Enzo. They would always have known that certain players could be targets for other clubs. Players in the last year of their deal are sending a clear message that they want out & clubs know that they will be cheaper !!

We need a list of strikers that we can sign in three days!

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

im sure they do, but to get a replacement in and the whole deal wrapped up in 3 days, be nothing short of a miracle for us

so the words no and chance come to mind

We know that every window there are many last minute deals & as long as JR can get the Fax machine working we should be fine.

7 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

We know that every window there are many last minute deals & as long as JR can get the Fax machine working we should be fine.

sadly i dont trust the club enough to get such a massive deal over the line, look how long its took to get some of our deals this summer over the line

1 hour ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Depends what they were tasked with, it's seems to be very much adhoc and reactive. I'm not really sure the club have planned for anything for quite a while. 

It's not FM. They won't be sitting on their behinds doing nothing during their workdays. Of course we will have some targets lined up, but as we know very well, getting the right one, at the right time, for the right price is rarely easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimJams said:

Think he starts for Wolves. Forest have Awoniyi ahead of him and given his record for them that won't be changing. But he might partner him?

Tbf Awoniyi looked an absolute donkey until the second half of the season.

6 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Yep, but he's now scored 13 goals in 20 starts. Buckaroo!

Strikes me as a confidence player.

If he goes a few without scoring, he'll go back to Blackpool Beach standard.

Sell.

I like Kels but for its purely a business decision.

We cannot allow good players to leave on a free again, we should've got fees for youri & cags.

If 15m is on the table you take it & reinvest in a replacement that Enzo wants.

I don't think he'd down tools but he'll be gone for AFCON & won't want to get injured before end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Sell.

I like Kels but for its purely a business decision.

We cannot allow good players to leave on a free again, we should've got fees for youri & cags.

If 15m is on the table you take it & reinvest in a replacement that Enzo wants.

I don't think he'd down tools but he'll be gone for AFCON & won't want to get injured before end of the season.

Given the transfer window closes in three days and clubs will be unwilling to sell at this late stage, what makes you so confident that we'd be able to recruit a replacement that Enzo wants? And if we sold Iheancho, failed to adequately replace him and missed out on promotion, what kind of business decision would that be?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

So was Castagne on Saturday....

Timmy wanted out from the moment we went down, so the prospect of him leaving this summer transfer window was nigh-on an inevitability. He was just a bench warmer to Maresca, nothing more.

Daka, however, seems to have no future here either.

4 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Piroe was the one.

We slept on that, and it'll come to haunt us. 

We were never going to buy a fourth striker and we could only have sold Daka or Iheanacho earlier in the summer if we’d had concrete offers, which it seems we didn’t.