Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Champions League Thread 2023/2024

Just now, Finnegan said:

What a terrible take that is 

Ok, maybe dreadful is harsh, but the way he pads out most of his sentences with superlatives, “let me tell you”, “I really do”, “it really is” etc. grates on me.

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

this isn't the one-sided affair many thought it would be!

You'd have to have not seen Real Madrid play for like five years to think it was going to be one sided tbf. 

They're a terrifying counter attacking team with an industrious midfield and some lightning attackers. 

But they rarely dominate teams their own level. They're really happy to surrender possession and break. 

3 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Quite ironic the atmosphere from both fans at Wembley, is way better than the atmosphere from the Fa Cup final. Just shows sadly us English fans struggle to raise the atmosphere on big occasions. 

Make me laugh when folk over here reckon it’s because of security and policing we can’t have good fan culture over here. Yet every time europeans come over they shit all over us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, goody2028 said:

Make me laugh when folk over here reckon it’s because of security and policing we can’t have good fan culture over here. Yet every time europeans come over they shit all over us. 

Funny how they didnt show that on the tv coverage.