Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Football grub from other clubs

One of the best I've had was a vegan burrito wrap at arsenal the year we came up. Genuinely the tastiest football grub I've had, close 2nd is the vegan fish, chips, and mushy peas they had at Tottenham last season. 

Agree with a previous poster though that the veggie options are always piss poor at the football unless you loooooove dry chickpea pies 

Pollock & chips..was my favourite…though he doubled up has my best mate..

or my first love had mushypeas eyes, and our sex was as tangy & eyewatering as a pickled onions,even though we made out

in light n  fluffy Yorkshire puds..Though she ditched me for a prawn cocktail ,

but I got my revenge by dishing him out a patty on toast,.Anyway her sister shown me through the whole Tiramasu or was it the 2nd helpings of kamasutra bahji..

17 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

One of the best I've had was a vegan burrito wrap at arsenal the year we came up. Genuinely the tastiest football grub I've had, close 2nd is the vegan fish, chips, and mushy peas they had at Tottenham last season. 

Agree with a previous poster though that the veggie options are always piss poor at the football unless you loooooove dry chickpea pies 

What was in the wrap?

Worst burger I’ve ever had has got to be at Palace. They either have the hot shelf turned up too high or they just made them way to early, but the bottom half of the bun was rock solid. 

Best ever was a Balti Pie at Burton. Probably because at the time it had been a year or more since we stopped doing them and I thought I’d never have one again :blush:

Pie and mash at Southport was quality as well.