Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Rotherham (a) - Match Thread

Just now, NYC Fox Fan said:

Any idea where a yank can watch this? Only Coventry vs Sunderland and Watford vs Blackburn are available

Buy a match day pass?

11 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Maybe their players were still putting in an effort?  In pre-season, Castagne looked like he was playing because his family had been kidnapped...

And yet hes on the bench today. If hes good enough to be in the squad then hes good enough to start. Id have him over McAteer at RM any day. Get an assist or two and speed up his transfer to Fulham, everyones a winner

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

No issue with the selection, Ndidi will be crucial today as it’s likely to be a physical battle also McAteer is physically stronger than Wanya so again makes sense, just surprised he hasn’t made the bench, but maybe he has a knock but Enzo wants to keep him with the squad. As for no central defenders on bench, both Timmy and Justin can play the wide centre back roles so we have more than enough options of required, however shocked to see Castagne included as reports seem to suggest move to Fulham was pretty much done & dusted. 

I am perplexed as to why Enzo is persisting with the two keepers on the bench, i think the message has been made and received loud and clear. 

Just now, NYC Fox Fan said:

When rent is $4,500 a month? Can’t afford to.

Blimey!  That is expensive.  I am sure someone will notify you of a stream later.  

4 minutes ago, NYC Fox Fan said:

Any idea where a yank can watch this? Only Coventry vs Sunderland and Watford vs Blackburn are available

At lcfc.com you can buy a FoxesHub one day pass for ten pounds (international viewers only).