Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Rotherham (a) - Match Thread

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I have been watching on the Rotherham stream and so far every time we have been fouled, our players apparently threw themselves to the ground and even Harry Winks wasn’t touched. His nose just exploded on its own! 

Also after everyone's name they mentioned which sort of international they were. 

Vestergaard the Danish international

Iheanacho the Nigerian international

Grated on me. 

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I have been watching on the Rotherham stream and so far every time we have been fouled, our players apparently threw themselves to the ground and even Harry Winks wasn’t touched. His nose just exploded on its own! 

The weird bit -- probably 90% of the people watching that stream found it on a dodgy siter.  You can only buy it outside the UK, and they can't have many overseas fans. 

1 minute ago, Fazzer 7 said:

We really need to start banging in more goals. These sort of games we should be winning 3-0

This stage of the season with the window still open, any win will do. Start getting the goal difference up after the international break

3 minutes ago, Tazfox said:

All that matters is that we get enough points to get us back up. GD doesn't matter

I think what he’s saying is that 1-0 is always precarious and any ricochet or badly times tackle can change the game completely