Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Rotherham (a) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

They've got our lads worried. They play as they have today and they have nothing to worry about. 

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we'll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

• Haha 3

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

We need more than one way of playing. Rotherham have us completely sussed. 

The system should see us outnumber player in midfield, allowing quick turnovers. 

However, we can’t be playing Ndidi and need wide to stretch the pitch, and the dare I say, potentially a better central forward than we have. 

Just now, elvisfmcfly said:

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we'll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

WHAT? SPEAK UP.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

They've got our lads worried. They play as they have today and they have nothing to worry about. 

Says more about how bad we have been than how competent they are for me. No way these get higher than bottom 6.

• Like 1

Just now, browniefox said:

I'm still not convinced by Winks. 

Trying to see what others do, I just can't see it yet. 

He’ll look decent to good in this league but it/when we go up he’ll be completely exposed. Theres a reason he dropped a league when he’s supposed to be in his prime.

• Like 1