Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Rotherham (a) - Match Thread

Just now, elvisfmcfly said:

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we'll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

Shout louder. 

You know I'm right, they have our lads worried this half, not championship quality? Rotherham play like they have today and they will be comfortable in the championship. They haven't rolled over as many suggest they would. 

Should I put that in bigger text for you? Or is it clear? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

I'm still not convinced by Winks. 

Trying to see what others do, I just can't see it yet. 

He looks after the ball. He needs players of a similar ilk around him. He’s at the bottom of the box midfield, with Ricardo. 

Casedi needs to start game ahead of Ndidi though. 

Just now, Dames said:

He’ll look decent to good in this league but it/when we go up he’ll be completely exposed. Theres a reason he dropped a league when he’s supposed to be in his prime.

Playing like this we won't need to worry about going up.

Absolutely rancid 

• Like 1

Just now, browniefox said:

Shout louder. 

You know I'm right, they have our lads worried this half, not championship quality? Rotherham play like they have today and they will be comfortable in the championship. They haven't rolled over as many suggest they would. 

It's a copy and paste of Maddison's tweet from last season. That's why it's so big.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Shout louder. 

Hook line and sinker 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Shout louder. 

That's the quote from Maddison last season

• Thanks 1