Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Rotherham (a) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Shout louder. 

You know I'm right, they have our lads worried this half, not championship quality? Rotherham play like they have today and they will be comfortable in the championship. They haven't rolled over as many suggest they would. 

Should I put that in bigger text for you? Or is it clear? 

Triggered by a copy and paste, absolutely pressed. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sly said:

We’re not going to be brilliant in every game. It’ll take time for this system to work. 

We do need a more dangerous option on the right hand side. 

Its also counter intuitive for the manager to persist with picking options on the bench that means he cannot respond to games like this and turn it around. 

3 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Shout louder. 

You know I'm right, they have our lads worried this half, not championship quality? Rotherham play like they have today and they will be comfortable in the championship. They haven't rolled over as many suggest they would. 

Should I put that in bigger text for you? Or is it clear? 

Or they've turned up because they're playing one the favourites for promotion? 

Just now, Dames said:

Its also counter intuitive for the manager to persist with picking options on the bench that means he cannot respond to games like this and turn it around. 

Oh, I do agree, our attacking options on the bench are terrible.