Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Rotherham (a) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

We're an injury or 2 away in midfield, striker or winger to being struggling. 

But that's literally every team in the championship!  The luxury of having multiple players of quality that can drop in to certain areas upon injury etc literally cannot happen in the championship, no team can afford it or even be allowed to do it because of ffp.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Funny how Southampton have played all their players right up until their sale and have got decent money for them but we shun every single one out to the reserves and let all the buying clubs know we desperately need them gone 

Maybe their players were still putting in an effort?  In pre-season, Castagne looked like he was playing because his family had been kidnapped...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Im no fan of Daka, but I just can't accept these rumours he's gone Mardy.

His whole vibe is humble, grateful and honest

he's probably asked to leave so Enzo has left him out to find a club, if he's still here this time next week I expect he'd be back

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Thought Casadei might start. 

Somewhat surprised at that, myself.

The three keeper thing is a bit puzzling.  Enzo complains he "has too many men", then doesn't line up a full bench?

16 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Maybe he's making a different point to the point you assume he's making?

Good point you make about the point EM could be making.

Edited by mozartfox