Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kasey McAteer

7 minutes ago, CountesthorpeFox1 said:

I like how 3 of his 4 goals have been ‘harder to miss’ 

Seems to be in the right place at the right time and that’s not a coincidence. To have that at such a young age is a real, real positive. 

Plus he grafts and all the technical stuff will only get better, what’s not to like. 

I'm in no way comparing them in terms of playing ability, but Jude Bellingham has had that knack of being right place, right time this season.

Nice habit to develop. 

Turning out to be a great player. 

The only negative thing to mention is that if KDH was not aware he was offside by a mile at first and passed to him prematurely for the second goal, he would have wasted a clear cut opportunity. He needed to work that little bit harder and get back onside after straying offside in that situation. Even if KDH elected to shoot, McAteer would have been offside to get to any rebound.

2 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

The only negative thing to mention is that if KDH was not aware he was offside by a mile at first and passed to him prematurely for the second goal, he would have wasted a clear cut opportunity. He needed to work that little bit harder and get back onside after straying offside in that situation. Even if KDH elected to shoot, McAteer would have been offside to get to any rebound.

I mean, I get what your saying, and you're not exactly wrong but it's also easy to say that he needs to work a little bit harder to get back on-side than it is to do it in the 87th minute of a game that you haven't stopped running in. 

5 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

And that would have been KDH fault for playing him in. He'd made a run earlier, prior to KDH receiving the ball and then actually positioned himself perfectly. Credit to KDH for beating his man in the first place. It was great all round.

2 hours ago, shailen said:

Great prospect, makes really good runs and has a good composure for someone his age. 

His run from the wing, across the pitch, down the middle for Hermansen's long ball to be be clean through, was I think the best moment of the game, stunning run, along with the Hermansen's save in the 2nd half & giving the Norwich fans grief over handballlol

• Haha 1

Think he's surprised a lot of people with his performances and good for him! I saw him at Wimbledon last year, came off the bench and looked ok-ish for that division but certainly not capable of what he's been doing for us this season. Seems like Enzo has come in and it's just clicked for him. Funny how things work out, different manager and we'd probably been looking at a few hundred grand and a move to L1/2 for him. As it is he's starting, playing with a smile on his face and putting in goals and assists in the Championship!

• Like 1