Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kasey McAteer

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Agreed he was much better, I'd play him as an 8 vs Leeds.

Agree with this , I like him as a player, but he hasn't got the ability to beat a man wide regularly.  He's smart, confident , offers a threat and is a big lad too. Deffo fancy him in the 8

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Difficult for any player to come on as a sub in a game like that but he was absolutely woeful. 

Could have made a better attempt at defending in both there first two goals yet just ball watches.

Id sell him soon as we can.

Or even worse, keep you, and sell him

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

I watched him down at the training ground in a few under 23 games a few seasons ago and at the time he was full of running but without much else in his game, when he started this season I thought fair play I must of been wrong but the more I watch him I just don’t see it, I’d love to be proved wrong but I don’t think he has the attributes to improve, I’m calling in now, a decent career in League one.

Before the season I thought that there was no chance he’d make the step up here, I was very happy to be proven wrong. But was that simply a purple patch? since his injury I just haven’t seen anything from him that makes me excited to see him come on. 

I know Wanya’s last game wasn’t particularly good, but he has a certain flare about him that gets you a bit more excited. That’s what you want from your winger. 

If we want someone to do the albrighton role….. just use Albrighton 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, adam said:

Irritating that Enzo keeps bringing this clown on and leaves Albrighton sat on the bench.

People sneer when they read Albrighton's name but I'm 100% having him on the pitch over McAteer even at this age.

• Like 3