Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kasey McAteer

3 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Defence completely capitulated but lets slag off Kasey McAteer who barely touched the ball in 10 minutes, what a fanbase 👏🏻

We just don't think your son is up to scratch, sorry.

57 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Defence completely capitulated but lets slag off Kasey McAteer who barely touched the ball in 10 minutes, what a fanbase 👏🏻

It's not just that though is it?

Can't you see that in numerous games he just doesn't contribute enough?

It's not scapegoating it's just accepting what you're witnessing pretty much every time he plays.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

Top patter that. Got to slag off one scapegoat seeing as Hamza played well

It's not so much scapegoating. Every player is entitled to bad games, but McAteer offers literally nothing.

He's not a good sub when we are ahead, he's not a good sub when we are behind.

Just offers nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

He barely touched the ball because he lost every 50/50 he was involved in (not just me that also comes from write ups)
I said last night watch him for the first 2 goals he doesn’t know what he should do so does nothing, edge of the box then in the box he is there but just seems to float about neither challenging or even getting goal side he’s waiting for a team mate to take control, yes there is a comedy of errors within the box but 

That isn’t me slagging him off per’se it’s me saying he’s not ready yet, he needs to stay in this division with a middle of the road club to get games and grow.

I also notice and this is just my opinion, that he has that look about him (in training videos, social updates etc) of a player that believes he has made it already.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone told me that he was a player Conor alluded to on the Lineker podcast in that section about seniors offering advice to young players but them not taking it. (I think that’s me slagging him off now)

Weird thing is, he had a good start to the season and kept Fatawu out for a bit then gets his hamstring injury and he comes back looking like a league two player. It's quite laughable when you get the likes of Courtney Sweetnam Kirk (no me neither) pre game saying he's been one of our outstanding players, showing a lot of people haven't seen us play since about October.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

You're allowed to criticise players?

Same as previous where people used to slag players off and a few on here kept banging on about players 'receiving hate'

Kaseys been poor since he came back from injury, doesn't look good enough atm.

• Like 1

I’m baffled by this kid. He looked on fire beginning of the season had an injury and now looks bang average in every dept.

last nite we needed Vardy and albrighton again at the end lol. Some old Skool cool heads to see the game out. Our young guns are too fragile under pressure.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ed 1 said:

There is nothing mcateer offers in the last 15 mins of games that Albrighton wouldn’t. Plus Albrighton offers leadership and maturity which, when you’re 1-0 up at Elland Road with 15 mins to go, is important Enzo!! 

Absolutely this!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

I’m baffled by this kid. He looked on fire beginning of the season had an injury and now looks bang average in every dept.

last nite we needed Vardy and albrighton again at the end lol. Some old Skool cool heads to see the game out. Our young guns are too fragile under pressure.

I think it was just a purple patch honestly 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Looks rusty. I'll be charitable and say it's because he's not played rather than because he's wank. I really liked the look of him earlier in the season, he was a credible part of a really exciting rotation with Mav and Abdul

• Like 2