Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kasey McAteer

was hoping he was the one playing CM when I saw the team I don't think he's a winger, I like him but if we get a decent offer for him with our PSR situation I wouldn't be against cashing in

• Like 1

9 hours ago, st albans fox said:

My youngest is in a very decent Sunday morning team

Squad  is 16 players

But everyone gets minimum of 30 minutes 

there is one kid who just isn’t good enough technically 

the rest of the boys play lovely football and then it gets to this kid and it all falls apart. 

this is kasey! 

Your spiteful post says more about you than the two youngsters. 

• Like 4

In an ideal world id absolutely keep him and see what he can develop into. But you just can't help but feel this could be a Luke Thomas situation where he's now at his peak value and if we don't cash in he'll go on a free or nominal fee to lower leagues eventually. 

2 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

In an ideal world id absolutely keep him and see what he can develop into. But you just can't help but feel this could be a Luke Thomas situation where he's now at his peak value and if we don't cash in he'll go on a free or nominal fee to lower leagues eventually. 

Can see him being involved in the first few squads then being loaned out on deadline day. 

Think he's develop better than most expectations this season. 6 goals is a good return from his first full season at this level. 

He can draw fouls well and gets into the right positions. 

Yes he's inconsistent but he's young and has thrived under marescas tutilage. 

I'd keep him in the prem next season I believe he can only get better under his coaching. 

• Like 4

Still young and learning and if it wasn't for the injury he'd of had more game time. If he was fit it would have helped to rotate out Mavididi when he was having some stinkers.

Overall think he has been a positive from this season and I'd keep him and see how he develops

Edited by kingston_fox
Fat fingers
  • Like 3

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Finds space in the box a lot! Thats something very beneficial to have in a player.

Not sure what happens to him and whether he is part of the squad next season but he's contributed this season. Think he's better as an 8 but we've only seen that a few times so it's still to be proven.

Another positive for him is that he's a pretty handy finisher. (Yes he missed a sitter last night).

I think there will be a lot of Championship teams lining up to loan him.

• Like 1

He’s relatively young and this is his first full season in the team, his season has been interrupted with injuries.

Think people underestimate the power of having a few players who have a really connection with the club and are proud to represent it. 

• Like 2

Different type of winger to Mavididi and Fatawu, not sure either of them score his goal last night or be in the position he was with his big miss in the first half. 

I would 100% keep him about the squad. 

2 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Had a great game, I do think a loan spell in the championship next season would be beneficial for his progress.

We saw both the good and bad of him yesterday.

Got into good positions and clearly has an instinct of where to be. Physically good both in terms of strength and fitness

But poor technically and needs more minutes. 

• Like 1

Do we also need to consider the homegrown quota? Never pay enough attention to the rules regarding this. But if we are losing KDH potentially, Iversen too we may need to keep him around. I don't think he's ever a starter in the Premier League, but we need to be sensible and use players like him and Choudhury as squad fillers.