Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kasey McAteer

Just now, Clever Fox said:

Totally agree, He's earned his place in the team and deserves to play . He's shown he can play out wide but also come inside and play the 8 attacking role. He's also deceptively quick. I hope we can get to keep him.

Yea I thought he was slow until the last few games. 

Genuinely delighted to see he's starting again tonight 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Has he been our best player this season? Take the goals out of it, he's all over the place, gets stuck in, links the play, makes things happen. His footballing brain is REALLY good, he makes the right decision most of the time.

I am so impressed. Technical ability could be improved, but he's not shabby either.

His brain is his best attribute. The decision making on and off the ball is really solid for someone who has played so little senior football.

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Has he been our best player this season? Take the goals out of it, he's all over the place, gets stuck in, links the play, makes things happen. His footballing brain is REALLY good, he makes the right decision most of the time.

I am so impressed. Technical ability could be improved, but he's not shabby either.

He is a bit awkward but his ball retention is pretty good, I really like him. He looked absolutely knackered when he scored.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I like how much his movement off the ball compensates for his lack of ability to beat a man with it. Smart. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Incredible that he should be on 5 goals as that free header a few mins before he got his goal was on a plate.

I'm made up for the lad, his work rate is such an asset to this team and with decent pace and seemingly a natural ability to get in positions to score, he's the find of the season so far.

• Like 1

Just now, Tuna said:

Do you think he could be converted to striker eventually?

I don't think striker.

A great asset is that he's versatile and can play in a number of positions. 

However, I'd really like to see him just find one position and excel in it.

Being a utility player can be detrimental long term.

He's doing alright at the minute though!