Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Tranmere (A) - 29 Aug 23 - Pre-Match Thread

1 minute ago, Weller Wing said:

They certainly were. 

I'll admit there were a few Leicester fans being a bit rowdy .

Once arrested I was charged for being drunkand disorderly,put in a cell and refused any alcohol test or any legal advice.

I hadn't been drinking (for a change) as we got there too late.

I only got let out if I signed a statement to say that I was and accepted a 3 year suspended sentence. 

I refused at 1st ,but basically signed a lie , just to get out.

The officer came into my cell and just said it was their word against mine and who would the Merseyside magistrate believe the following week?

I don't dislike the police in general but they were mad for arrests that night.

Probably preserving future overtime 🤨🤔

I had something very similar at Birmingham a couple of years earlier. Like you say they just did as they pleased knowing the magistrates would believe them. 🙄

13 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Is it just the TV companies who think there's this massive appeal in all Premier League cup ties? Especially the League Cup. 

CASTAGNE v MADDISON REUNION SHOWDOWN.....AND ITS LIVE

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

No shit. If it’s not picked for international broadcast where is the stream supposed to come from? Gary’s iPhone at the back of the visitors stand? 😂

Still wouldn't be surprised to see a stream somewhere. All the matches are filmed.

Fingers crossed anyway.

27 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

They certainly were. 

I'll admit there were a few Leicester fans being a bit rowdy .

Once arrested I was charged for being drunkand disorderly,put in a cell and refused any alcohol test or any legal advice.

I hadn't been drinking (for a change) as we got there too late.

I only got let out if I signed a statement to say that I was and accepted a 3 year suspended sentence. 

I refused at 1st ,but basically signed a lie , just to get out.

The officer came into my cell and just said it was their word against mine and who would the Merseyside magistrate believe the following week?

I don't dislike the police in general but they were mad for arrests that night.

Probably preserving future overtime 🤨🤔

Did the statement say you were being given a 3 year suspended sentence? Surely that came from a hearing? If that was the case, surely you’d take your chances with a magistrate as that is excessive and the charge would never have carried a custodial sentence. 

2 hours ago, Bazly said:

This kind of league fixture reminds me of the wonderous day when we played Yeovil Town in the league, beat them 3-0 from memory.

2-0 in league one 

2-1 in the championship 

53 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

No shit. If it’s not picked for international broadcast where is the stream supposed to come from? Gary’s iPhone at the back of the visitors stand? 😂

Wasnt this a case few years ago when we played Everton in the league cup and one of their fans in the home end streamed it on twitter lol 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bert said:

Still no streams then?

There are only 3 televised games this week. Clubs DO NOT have the rights to show the games on their club channels, so there will no coverage or available streams of any games other than the 3 below:

Tonight 

Fulham v Spurs

Salford V Leeds

Tomorrow night

Doncaster v Everton

• Like 2