Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Yunus Akgün Officially Signs!

I was very sceptical of him when he signed, been out on loan, Galatasary letting him come out on loan again etc. 

Has exceeded my expectations. 

Incredible technique on that goal for Turkey. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Livid said:

I was very sceptical of him when he signed, been out on loan, Galatasary letting him come out on loan again etc. 

Has exceeded my expectations. 

Incredible technique on that goal for Turkey. 

Actually Gala have never been wanted let him out but after Tete,Zaha and maybe (Ziyech dont remember the time he has come) Yunus have wanted more than being an 4th choice on his position so he had insisted to go for a while at the end they had to let him. I am not saying he is super duper... but as long as his mental is good he is really helpfull to his teams. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Delphine said:

Actually Gala have never been wanted let him out but after Tete,Zaha and maybe (Ziyech dont remember the time he has come) Yunus have wanted more than being an 4th choice on his position so he had insisted to go for a while at the end they had to let him. I am not saying he is super duper... but as long as his mental is good he is really helpfull to his teams. 

I was beginning to wonder who they had on the wings to Able to let him go. 

14 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Think this lad has got some potential, but not as a winger. 

The analysts will have a field day for not committing to the square ball from Vardy....but learning curve and all that. Something about him I like. Dare I say a little touch of Madders about him 

Yeah I’d like to see him slotting more into a traditional “Maddison” style role, more often than not in transition when I see him on the ball it’s in our own half with little space to move or options to pass to. 

Would love to see him playing behind the striker.