Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Hull Home 2nd September

Hermansen

Faes, Vestergaard, Doyle

Ricardo, Winks

McAteer, Ndidi, Casadei, Wanya

Iheanacho

Not sure if he will put Yunus straight in so went for Kasey

Mavididi probably needs to be dropped unless he gets it together after being hooked last night, as does KDH

Although obviously could be different if we see Ndidi and Nacho leave

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3

I'm not sure what the transfer window closing on Friday night does to the disruption of team selection for Saturday but I think Casadei and possibly Akgün should start.

Hermandsen

Ricardo

Faes

Vestergaard

Doyle

Casadei

Winks

KDH

Akgün

Iheanacho

McAteer

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Ricky P is surely overdue an injury? 

Will the Vesty redemption arc continue on a upward curve?

Will Vardy begin another scoring run after Tranmere?

Will the dolphin flop or float?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why are we all here? 

It's 10am, put down the spliff Joby!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hermansen

Faes, Vestergaard, Doyle

Ricardo, Winks

McAteer, Ndidi, Casadei, Wanya

Iheanacho

Not sure if he will put Yunus straight in so went for Kasey

Mavididi probably needs to be dropped unless he gets it together after being hooked last night, as does KDH

Will be a really interesting team selection for sure.

One thing with Maresca is that performances in training are clearly a big deal. So if one of the hooked players redeems themselves during training they could still get back in. In KDH's case he might stay in just because Ndidi isn't at the club anymore. I do think that Mavididi and KDH should be dropped and brought on later just to give them a system shock. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Will Byern send Ndidi straight back on loan then?

Never heard of him? Is he any good? Is this from a Fab here we go tweet? Is he Belgian? Or are you talking about the kid from Stranger things?

Edited by Jimbo

I have a theory about the 2 goalkeeper thing.

Being the managerial genius that Enzo is - he’s obviously aware that Ward is useless as a goalkeeper. 

However, being the managerial genius that he is then he’s also probably recognised something in Ward that none of us have previously noticed.

I think we should all expect Ward to come off the bench at some point and surprise us by playing as a false nine or inverted full back or something.

This has to be the most likely and logical explanation 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I have a theory about the 2 goalkeeper thing.

Being the managerial genius that Enzo is - he’s obviously aware that Ward is useless as a goalkeeper. 

However, being the managerial genius that he is then he’s also probably recognised something in Ward that none of us have previously noticed.

I think we should all expect Ward to come off the bench at some point and surprise us by playing as a false nine or inverted full back or something.

This has to be the most likely and logical explanation 

...I would say that he has a certain amount of players that he has agreed that are in his squad!!!

The players that he has deemed surplus are not going to receive any encouragement and are not put on the bench for that reason. Using 2 goalkeepers meets the requirements of the FA in respect of numbers on the bench.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I would say that he has a certain amount of players that he has agreed that are in his squad!!!

The players that he has deemed surplus are not going to receive any encouragement and are not put on the bench for that reason. Using 2 goalkeepers meets the requirements of the FA in respect of numbers on the bench.

Ok - that’s far more sensible