Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Hull Home 2nd September

Guest Kopfkino
30 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Joey Guðjónsson :wub:

Anyone know why the lino is on the wrong side? Seen to recall it happened a few times but no idea why?

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Anyone know why the lino is on the wrong side? Seen to recall it happened a few times but no idea why?

Think it's the referees preference, although could be wrong. I occasionally linesman for my son's team and a few times the referee has asked us to do the right back position.

1 hour ago, Libertine said:

****ing state of that pitch. lol

Remember that day well. Great goals all round. Skills-Eric Johansson with the assist for the winner. What an era.

Makes me feel physically sick looking at that team and the state of the club. We talk about how there's never a dull moment but 2004-2007 was as dull as it gets.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Makes me feel physically sick looking at that team and the state of the club. We talk about how there's never a dull moment but 2004-2007 was as dull as it gets.

Rufus Brevett, Jason Jarrett, Danny Cadamarteri, Josh Low... Incredible.

Tell you what though, we haven't had many kits better than this beaut since... :wub:

image.jpeg.adcaad1362561d1e6eba07d1d209ac76.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Genuinely appalled at the drop in quality from M94 over the last few days. 

Busy couple of days, was just getting a haircut! Haha

Edited by moore_94
  • Haha 3

Enzo Maresca Pre-Match Press Conference vs Hull

Praet injury?

“He’s an important injury. It’s probably between 10 and 12 weeks. It’s his back. He’s the only one.”

How's Coady?

“Good. He’s very close. After the international break he can finally join us in the sessions. He’s been huge. He’s been to every game. He has shown what he is in terms of leadership and being a team-mate. He’s always there. Fantastic.”

Why Thomas and Kristiansen leave?

“We decide together. If they leave it’s because they agree with that. They work every day but they are third choice. They decide it’s better for them to go and play.”

Fatawu?

“He’s very good in one v ones. Very quick. He’s born 2004 so he needs time, but hopefully he will help us.”

More business?

“I don’t think so, because it’s almost finished. There are still some hours.”

Need a striker?

“Yes, could be, because in January there is the Africa Cup of Nations. Could be.”

Happy with business?

“Happy in terms of we needed to refresh. We have bought in young players born between 2001 and 2004. There are still some hours.”

Hull?

“It’s a team that wants the ball and wants to control the game. It will be a difficult game, different from the previous one. Without the ball, they work similar to Cardiff. When they have the ball, they try to play a little bit more.”

Prefer if window shuts before season starts?

“To be honest, it’s not ideal, thinking about the transfer window when you have games to prepare, so they decide like this. It’s probably more for the players, when there are noises, it could be annoying.”

Players out?

“There are some noises for some players. We’ll see if something happens.”

Fatawu, which side?

“I saw him at Sporting. Most of the time he was playing on the right.”

Fatawu and Yunus rivals for each other?

“Yeah, Macca is also there, he played the last game. He scored twice. Wanya also played there, he scored once. We have different options. But for sure for Yunus and Abdul, they prefer to play on the right side.”

Would you have wanted Castagne to stay?

“He’s a player who is already there. If he’s there, it’s because I agreed, the player agreed and the club agreed.”

Iheanacho definitively going to stay?

“That’s a big question for all of the players who are here. It’s the last day. Hopefully nothing happens but we’ll see.”

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 3

Hermansen

Ricardo

Faes

Vestergaard

Doyle

Winks

Casadei

KDH

Yunus

Iheanacho

Mavididi

Stolarczyk

Justin

Ndidi

Abdul

Cannon

Vardy

Choudhury

McAteer

Albrighton

Freeze everyone else out who hasn’t left 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KFS said:

Hermansen

Ricardo

Faes

Vestergaard

Doyle

Winks

Casadei

KDH

Yunus

Iheanacho

Mavididi

Stolarczyk

Justin

Ndidi

Abdul

Cannon

Vardy

Choudhury

McAteer

Albrighton

Freeze everyone else out who hasn’t left 

I know it seems unfair, but we can only field 11 players, although a 4-3-3-9 formation would be awesome...

• Haha 1