Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Hull Home 2nd September

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Ive open goals and one on one's missed in every game.

As I say, if they're as terrible as the teams we've played then it won't happen

Were gonna get a rude awakening soon though if we continue to giftwrap clear cut chances to the oppo.

Sunderland have just managed to bag 3 first half goals from 0.39xG against Southampton lol

We are gonna get beat at some point, I just think the standard is so much lower.

12 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

The complex tactics of Enzo won’t come naturally a day after signing (unless ex Man City).

So I’d be surprised to see new wingers in this week.

The wingers have the easiest role in this system. Beat your man in a 1:1 and deliver. 

Yunus to start imo. 

15 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Don't talk such utter shite, one man and one pen miss didn't relegate us. He was one of the best of a bad bunch at the time. And some of the goals he scored were top class.

He was shite. All huff and puff.

as I mentioned later there were a number of reasons we went down but a draw against Sheffield and co* went down instead, for that he’s cast into the pits of hell.

Of course there’s an argument that relegation was the best thing that happened to us.

18 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

as I mentioned later there were a number of reasons we went down but a draw against Sheffield and co* went down instead, for that he’s cast into the pits of hell.

Of course there’s an argument that relegation was the best thing that happened to us.

1. Sheffield??? 2. Best thing that happened to us?? - I hate it when these Forest fans come on here and troll us! 

Just now, KP Fox said:

1. Sheffield??? 2. Best thing that happened to us?? - I hate it when these Forest fans come on here and troll us! 

1. Missed penalty against Sheffield wasn’t it?

2. We had been getting progressively worse season by season, relegation led to a number of changes which included a new manager!!

Just now, KP Fox said:

Everton when we were 2-1 up then they equalised early in the second half. 

I think the trauma of relegation has affected you really badly. Get some therapy buddy. 

Idiot

We we’re discussing Ian Hume and his penalty miss against Sheff W which helped lead to our relegation 15 years ago and led to a new manager one Nigel Pearson.

you’ve had a mare buddy.

2 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Idiot

We we’re discussing Ian Hume and his penalty miss against Sheff W which helped lead to our relegation 15 years ago and led to a new manager one Nigel Pearson.

you’ve had a mare buddy.

Fuch off! Maddison's name was even mentioned. How can the Sheffield derby affect our relegation? 😂

28 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

Fuch off! Maddison's name was even mentioned. How can the Sheffield derby affect our relegation? 😂

I said the Hume miss was somewhat like the Maddison miss. 
Sheffield Derby???? Wtf are you on about?

Ive even put up a vid for you.

Go back a few pages and read the posts again and don’t start drinking so early you plum.

Edited by hackneyfox

On 01/09/2023 at 11:39, SystonFox said:

that finish from Huuuuume for the first is different gravy. Can we get him up top tomorrow?

22 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I used to low key love Iain Hume, thought he was absolute quality, some of the goals he scored were top drawer

4 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

The man who effectively relegated us with his penalty miss?

3 hours ago, westernpark said:

Don’t think that was what relegated us, but it was an awful penalty.

3 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

We went down by one point, he kept co* up at our expense.

There were many reasons why we went down but this was right at the end of the season and a stand out moment, like the penalty miss by Maddison against Everton.

1 hour ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Don't talk such utter shite, one man and one pen miss didn't relegate us. He was one of the best of a bad bunch at the time. And some of the goals he scored were top class.

43 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Here you go, all made sense till a drunk got involved 😉

40 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I reckon that this is the day the experiment takes a bit of a hit. 

That side looks completely unbalanced to me…… why is Casadei not playing? 

Lots of questions about that line up, think Hull will win this comfortably today.

Do you ever post anything positive?

Lots of questions? He’s hardly changed the team, what would make you happy?