Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Luke Thomas loaned to Sheff Utd

Local young lad who’s made a slip up in an interview where you can tell he’s not comfortable. 

Weird behaviour giving him pelters.

It’s evident he’s not in Enzo’s plans so good on him for wanting game time to progress his career and not just leeching off the club like others have done previously.

Edited by ren
  • Like 2

Nowhere near good enough for that level and wouldn’t be first choice in the championship for any of the top clubs. 

Good luck to him, agent has pulled off a worldy here, has potential but very little shown last season, constantly being caught out and offers nothing going forward, very very strange decision from Sheffield United. 

7 hours ago, LCFCJohn said:

I definitely think there’s an element of some people looking for any reason to jump on and hate these academy lads due to some sort of weird inferiority complex as these lads have ‘lived the dream’ by becoming a professional footballer for their hometown club.

I don’t know if all clubs have these types or just us but it’s very odd and quite sad.

Good luck Luke. You deserve a chance.

He’s had the last laugh really in all those who criticised him.

He’s playing Prem football whilst we’re playing Hull Saturday.

Go forth and prosper. 

On 31/08/2023 at 14:35, bovril said:

I thought perhaps you'd made multiple accounts for the Pearson rimming threads :whistle:

Sir Nige has enough mega fans as it is, we don't need fake accounts, he's more popular on Foxestalk than prime Vardy at this point. This is PearsonTalk - you can't fight it so join.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BroughtonFox said:

I remember posting on here early July in the Barnes thread that he wanted to leave and was accused of “talking sh!t” lol 

Yep that was me I think so I’m the one that looks silly and I’m his uncle. 

In all seriousness though I think the time you wrote it he was away with England and was looking forward to returning to Leicester to help the promotion push. As soon as it was clear he wouldn’t get much game time he had to look for a move to get some game time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1