Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Abdul Fatawu Signs

7 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Was expecting a raw, speed merchant with poor end product.  Early days and, of course, he's still very young but some of his crossing, movement and general decision making bode really well for the future.  

He's going to terrify fullbacks.  

I'd say this sums up my first impressions. Was expecting Adama Traore on crack, he's actually extremely sensible in possession. 

Absolutely demolished his full back today it was almost criminal. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'd say this sums up my first impressions. Was expecting Adama Traore on crack, he's actually extremely sensible in possession. 

Absolutely demolished his full back today it was almost criminal. 

What I loved were the couple of times he popped up in defence when we needed him and kept a cool head even then.   Very promising and at 19 he has som much time and opportunity to improve. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Manini said:

Really excellent performance. I felt terrible for Pring initially as he’d been left high and dry to mark him 1 on 1 but even when he got a hand and they doubled and even tripled up on him he still went past them! 

Best of this is that Pring is actually a very good left back and Fatawu made him look amateur at times. 

I bumped into some very drunken youths from Bristol on the way down to the ground, they were pretty sound and I warned them that if Fatawu was on form, their left back didn't stand a chance.

He's a very exciting prospect

• Like 1