Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Abdul Fatawu Signs

This kid has huuuuge potential. The pace, the tricks, the crosses, the tracking back and, most important for me; the vision to make some real killer passes.

There was a through ball that just failed to Vardy in the 1st half. Snappy first time chip exactly where Vards wanted it but Preston got to it first. It just made me think in 6 months time this kid will be a monster.

Half this forum is talking about when he gets that 1st goal then he's going to take off. By the end of the year he could be our best player. 

This "option" to buy is looking like another outstanding bit of business from our recruitment team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drink Water said:

Very poor first half, can't get past his man, lets too many passes to him go out of play, not anticipating aerial balls...

Maybe because he's on the wrong wing? Shouldn't play LW...

...it could be that he was on the LW, but he will be so frustrating!!!

He appears to have all the attributes but cannot use them, we will keep willing him to come right, my worry is that it will not change.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He'll get there, give him time. Should have had a goal and an assist today I think at minimum. He's a raw product, learning the game. Iheanacho started the season badly, got a goal, got his confidence back and got on a run. I think the same will happen with this guy.

First time pass to Ndidi helped create the second goal, he’s clearly more comfortable on the right shame he didn’t switch sides when Yunus was still on.

Also think he was quite frustrated at times as both Choudhury and Souttar take an age to play the ball to him.

• Like 2

Just now, Mark said:

First time pass to Ndidi helped create the second goal, he’s clearly more comfortable on the right shame he didn’t switch sides when Yunus was still on

As said in the match thread, I think he deliberately waits for the opposition to get tired before putting him out there. But I know what you mean!

3 hours ago, Aleksz said:

Fantastic choice of pass for the second goal. One of his quieter days though, I’d still pay the fee for a permanent deal.

Definitely 100% , he makes happen for us ! The best winger at our club at the minute. So much pace and power , the assists and goals will come soon enough. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. he just should not be allowed, to decorate or dress himself!!!

He looks an absolute shambles, if his friends cannot tell him that, then they aren't really his friends. 

I think you might be reading into it a bit too much!