Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Abdul Fatawu Signs

On 31/08/2023 at 07:20, ARM1968 said:

But is he the new Mahrez?  That’s all that matters. 

Yes he is.  

On 31/08/2023 at 07:24, Ed 1 said:

Hope I’m wrong but have really bad feeling about this one.

lol

On 31/08/2023 at 07:28, ARM1968 said:

Having just watched a few videos and become the absolute authority on this guy, I think he might be very easy to defend. Cuts inside about 95%  of the time. Doesn’t have ridiculous pace. I guess we shall see. 

:blink:

On 31/08/2023 at 07:34, MPH said:

Lovely stuff

:cool:

On 31/08/2023 at 07:44, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

This lads going to outsprint JJ on the training pitches. But probably have all the footballing acumen of a Beazer Homes Div player. 

:rolleyes:

On 31/08/2023 at 07:47, jonny_wright said:

€17m option should we not go up, and mandatory €17m if we get promoted

IMG_0309.jpeg

:punk:

Would love to know whose decision it was to sub off their #3 at HT, the manager… or the player! First half alone probably got him MotM, absolutely tormented their left hand side. Was intrigued to see how a few, let’s say robust, challenges impacted him but he kept going. Not sure who scouted him but bravo!!

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Would love to know whose decision it was to sub off their #3 at HT, the manager… or the player! First half alone probably got him MotM, absolutely tormented their left hand side. Was intrigued to see how a few, let’s say robust, challenges impacted him but he kept going. Not sure who scouted him but bravo!!

The fullback had PTSD. Needed time out!

Sometimes a ball might bounce from him, then the next few times, he takes it on the move, or kills an awkward received ball.. Techies are there, eye for the building move and pass is there. 

He just has to live his life and gather the experience.. 

My worries, that after finding that needed RW, our club let's him slip, over pennies... THE PL, is his destiny for his short future... And with LCFC.. In 3 years he just turns 23...

But to be fair on the lad, he still has some natural sporting life obstacles to hurdle over. Again time, space patience from his adoring fans... 

37 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Touch of the Riyad’s about him in an attacking sense, can go either way. But what’s really impressive is the defensive shift he puts in, and pretty decent in the air to boot. Seriously this lad has it all. 

Last night was the first time I have really noticed how good in the air he is

Got a massive leap on him and even if he doesn’t win it cleanly he is usually competing for it that well that the other player still struggles to get a good head on it

• Like 3