Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Abdul Fatawu Signs

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

The little nutter's definitely gonna be picking up some stupid suspensions and red cards in his career but how refreshing is it to have some players that look like they have some spine and personality on the pitch. Massive check for Enzo after Rodgers turned everyone into meek submissive cucks. Absolutely love this lad!

Can we get Mahrez in to teach him how to his those cut inside shots. Man sets himself up for at least one a game and it's a surprise if the ball stays inside the stadium, never mind getting close to the target lol

One of the reasons I loved Mavididi and KHD celebrations is that they show a bit of bite and personality. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DZ-LCFC said:

ghana's supporters think he has no chance to play the afcon and they prefer to stay in leicester 

Ghana's got forwards like Kudus, Williams, Ayew and Semenyo who are all playing regular football at a higher standard.

I think he'll end up being one of Ghana's all time greats but it's probably fair to say he doesn't start for them right now.

That said he's definitely going if he gets the call up.

2 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Am I correct in thinking, should we get promoted, our obligation to buy is activated and that’s the deal done?

Nobody else can come in for him and he becomes an LCFC player for the agreed fee?

Assume we still need to reach personal terms, but otherwise yes that's my understanding.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

Am I correct in thinking, should we get promoted, our obligation to buy is activated and that’s the deal done?

Nobody else can come in for him and he becomes an LCFC player for the agreed fee?

I believe this is only the case if he makes a certain number of appearances. How many that is, I don't know.

1 hour ago, Walshy5 said:

I believe this is only the case if he makes a certain number of appearances. How many that is, I don't know.

Got you. I asked as I keep seeing people say ‘we need to sign him’… when in reality, if we fulfil the terms on the loan deal, and can agree personal terms as @bmt said, it’s a done deal. 

It’s his passing as well. For both goals, particularly KDH goal. Absolutely no margin for error. A needle through a thread.

We need to sign him up immediately before a top 10 PL team come in for him.

Although I would hope his form continues after we hopefully sign him when the incentive to work for a permanent move disappears. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

If you are him and get picked, you go. It's something that is never guaranteed to happen again and you have to take chances when presented. 

You don't turn down a chance to play for your country !! I believe we can manage without him but I'm worried that if he does get a start he will draw attention from the big boys.

17 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Ghana's got forwards like Kudus, Williams, Ayew and Semenyo who are all playing regular football at a higher standard.

I think he'll end up being one of Ghana's all time greats but it's probably fair to say he doesn't start for them right now.

That said he's definitely going if he gets the call up.

Reminds me a bit of World Cup 2014 when Algeria had Mahrez operating as basically a second right back to accommodate the likes of Brahimi and Feghouli, unaware they were wasting their best of the lot due to his current standing which was understandable. He'll be their first name on the teamsheet at this rate though for the next one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Reminds me a bit of World Cup 2014 when Algeria had Mahrez operating as basically a second right back to accommodate the likes of Brahimi and Feghouli, unaware they were wasting their best of the lot due to his current standing which was understandable. He'll be their first name on the teamsheet at this rate though for the next one.

Yeah it's pretty much the exact same scenario.