Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

Interesting that he hasn't featured that often in the youth international team. 

This is no doubt still a punt, even as a 3rd choice striker. 

We are mostly going off his 20 appearances at Preston, where he did well in the last dozen or so games. 

Don't think we should expect too much, but he has potential at only 20 years old and it's nice to have a young striker in the squad again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

We are mostly going off his 20 appearances at Preston, where he did well in the last dozen or so games. 

Don't think we should expect too much, but he has potential at only 20 years old and it's nice to have a young striker in the squad again. 

Made one appearance for Under 21's for Republic of Ireland and scored one goal.

I don't think Enzo want someone up front who is progressive on the ball or goes on mazy dribbles. 

It is all about the system, not about a maverick. I think he wants someone who can link the play with simple bounce passes to the 8s and wingers, can press and act as a focal point, dropping in one minute and stretching the line the next. 

21 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

English FA are trying to get him to switch.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I don't think Enzo want someone up front who is progressive on the ball or goes on mazy dribbles. 

It is all about the system, not about a maverick. I think he wants someone who can link the play with simple bounce passes to the 8s and wingers, can press and act as a focal point, dropping in one minute and stretching the line the next. 

Weird thing is from the looks of it he isn’t that type of player, but he’s only 20, Enzo must think he can do something with the lad