Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

10 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Iheanacho is 6’1”

He definitely isn't. I know that he's listed as that but you only have to look at him to see that he's clearly shorter. Harvey Barnes was listed as 5ft 8 in most official outlets until a couple of years ago. Don't think they're always very accurate with that stuff.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

Does this still happen is Daka has to stay?

Seems like we are too far down the line to stop this now. 

Daka might still get a last minute loan deal to a Premier League club but likely not at the terms we would have preferred. 

• Like 1

When originally linked I must admit I was a bit "meeeh Everton who can't score and Cannon who can't get near their team", but then I also think it would be extremely Everton for them to be unable to score goals and then sell a decent young striker for £7mil too.

His Preston form is quite encouraging to me, lots of different types of goals, won't come in and expect to start every game. Worst comes to the worst I think you probably get most of your money back. Fine deal for me.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, iancognito said:

You can quote this with virtually any of our best signings going back decades. Our fanbase would have a fit if we got a CB from Wigan (Steve Walsh) or Oxford (Matt Elliott). We've just offloaded a load of big time Charlie's who thought they were too good to work hard. Great to be getting in some young, hungry talent with a point to prove. If that's not good enough for a few of our fans then they can b0//ocks. Dust off your clapper collection at home and stay away.

Master Ken Bates thought Schmeichel wasn’t good enough for Leeds.

2 hours ago, FLAN said:

Everton season ticket colleague says he’s really good. So why aren’t they using him given how toothless they are? 

My evertonian contacts say he's 'not a dyche type player'

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

When originally linked I must admit I was a bit "meeeh Everton who can't score and Cannon who can't get near their team", but then I also think it would be extremely Everton for them to be unable to score goals and then sell a decent young striker for £7mil too.

His Preston form is quite encouraging to me, lots of different types of goals, won't come in and expect to start every game. Worst comes to the worst I think you probably get most of your money back. Fine deal for me.

They had Moise Kean on their books for years and he hardly got a look in...

1 minute ago, NAKC20 said:

You mean he can actually score?

yes.

"A lot of promise. Ill-suited for Dyche.  More quick than fast. Knows how to run the channels, buries chances."