Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

Just now, sharpylcfc said:

This transfer is abit more surprising considering Maupay is close to joining Brentford on loan. 

yeah but Cannon and Maupay arent the same. Cannon actually knows where the goal is and can be classed as a Footballer not sure Maupay can. 

Biggest surprise is that Everton how come how managed to get Maupay off their books! 

Hate to say it, but If this goes through, it means Iheanacho leaving, not Daka, in my opinion I’m pretty certain of it. 

Iheanacho has clear suitors, Daka has not, he’s just being linked with every Tom Dick and Harry to try and drum up interest. Possibly by us, possibly by his agent. Either way, I’d put money on Iheanacho sealing a move away rather than Daka.

Financially for the club it will make sense, in footballing terms only time will tell if it turns out to be good business.

• Haha 1

If we have faith in Cannon's potential to develop beyond a season in the Championship then to be honest, we might just be happy having all four of them on the books this year. As Maresca said, we lose two in January anyway to AFCON. 

Of course we want to get Daka off the wage bill but maybe we don't pull the plug on Cannon just because we can't. 

As things stand, Iheanacho and Vards are out of contract in the summer and Daka wants away so. 

• Like 2