Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

The club have brought a cannon to Seagrave as part of his reveal video... 

no chance the clubs media team go to those lengths they’ll just have him cannon balling into the pool… second thoughts even that might be a stretch to far lol 

Apologies for not reading the whole thread, I understand he was on loan at Preston last season but if this young guy has any use whatsoever why was playing Michael Keane and Demari Gray as a striker the preferred option for Everton last season? Are Everton that clueless as a club?

Edited by jonathan_ross

4 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

Apologies for not reading the whole thread, I understand he was on loan at Preston last season but if this young guy has any use whatsoever why was playing Michael Keane and Demari Gray as a striker the preferred option for Everton last season? Are Everton that clueless as a club?

Yup.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

As has been said many a time you rarely see managers turn to youth when they’re in relegation battle or managing a prem team as it is

32 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

Don’t know much about this guy so hard to judge but surprised Everton are letting him go, if he’s any good, with their striker issues.

Going from the video of his goals at Preston last season, he had the look of a young David Nugent. That was good enough for me.

• Like 1