Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

I think Everton are doing a faceplant here. Liked the look of this lad when Lampard  played him. He’s got deceptively quick feet in tight spaces and I think he will score a lot of goals in our side. He’s already shown he can score goals in the Championship.  Plenty of upside here with the price so low. Everton are doomed this season.

4 minutes ago, FoxonMaui said:

I think Everton are doing a faceplant here. Liked the look of this lad when Lampard  played him. He’s got deceptively quick feet in tight spaces and I think he will score a lot of goals in our side. He’s already shown he can score goals in the Championship.  Plenty of upside here with the price so low. Everton are doomed this season.

That might account for the transfer on his part.

He's probably looking at us as a side who are more likely to play Premier League football next season.

Hang on , so Everton need goals and a striker. So they sell their young and hungry striker to us.....

Am I missing something? Either he's useless and deemed not good enough for the premier league, or everton are clueless.... 

Going to go woth the Everton are clueless and this guy will be dynamite.

Edited by richard123
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, richard123 said:

Hang on , so Everton need goals and a striker. So they sell their young and hungry striker to us.....

Am I missing something? Either he's useless and deemed not good enough for the premier league, or everton are clueless.... 

Going to go woth the Everton are clueless and this guy will be dynamite.

DYCHEBALL

• Like 1