Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

Just now, Chelmofox said:

We have a manager who has the luxury of giving players time and not having to over buden them. Our previous manager would overplay his key favourites. He hasn't needed just to chuck cannon on to see what will happen. He can bring him in when he thinks the time is right. 

Sort of my point. Klopp has been famous for it. You only have to look at the second seasons some of his signings have had to see it. 

12 hours ago, DennisNedry said:

If he's fit he's surely worth a go ahead of Kelechi surely? With Vardy as a super sub.

...I would expect Cannon to start!!!

Nacho not shining, Daka not going to get game time,  Vardy and Sheff. Wednesday  (seems not to play against them) Cannon is the only other option out there.

With all the games before Christmas, I  would believe that Maresca would have chosen to start him at home to Watford, but this game affords him a better option to start with Cannon.

Watford were unbeaten in 6 and on high morale after a thumping win last time out, we had lost the last 2 and the papers were starting to build a narrative..we had to win, it wasn’t a game we could gamble with.

It’s obvious we haven’t got a Rooney on our hands, he’s 20 and I’ve only heard of him back end of last season & only took notice because we signed him. I hope he’s afforded time to settle & build once he does get a chance, most likely a cameo on Wednesday, before the hounding starts which we know will happen if he don’t get a brace or more v Sheff W.

• Like 1

Screenshot_20231126_201543_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bc2cdd1561a0b2546f9504436cef54b1.jpg

3 hours ago, westernpark said:

Feel like after yesterday, Vardy is 1st choice, Cannon has moved up to second and Iheanacho 3rd. Daka is still cleaning their boots nonetheless.

...watching Harry Kane in the German League, Daka must be crying himself to sleep!!!

With the amount of space that he is allowed, and with balls being played through with one-on-one opportunities, Daka needs to get out as quickly as possible.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Usually a manager wants to get their signing involved quickly. Everything suggests Enzo has not requested we sign him personally. 

Signed injured, and then not used at all. Early days of course but concerning. 

This is my take on it. 

He’s not wanted to throw him on at all. 

• Like 1