Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Is that not proof that he is the second coming of Vardy? He was regularly absent from a lot of games until his chance came and he took it.

Well I don’t know, because there were an equal number of comments comparing him to Nuge, so god knows what his DNA actually contains.

As long as he has no relation to Elvis Hammond (Ankle), that’ll do for me.

57 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Well I don’t know, because there were an equal number of comments comparing him to Nuge, so god knows what his DNA actually contains.

As long as he has no relation to Elvis Hammond (Ankle), that’ll do for me.

People will compare him to Nuge because he’s a scouser with dark hair and he plays up front. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

He done himself no harm at all with his performance today. Workman like, Intelligent, and clinical when he got the chances.

I like the way he makes his mind up early, The sign of a good Striker. 

Enzo I'm sure will be very pleased with him today.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

People will compare him to Nuge because he’s a scouser with dark hair and he plays up front. 

He reminded me a bit of a young Wayne Rooney today.

Similar physique etc.

What I liked was he was showing frustration at the passes that didn't come when they were clearly on and he'd made the run. He seems a very intelligent footballer, knows where the risk has to go and has the strength to hold off defenders. He also looked pretty quick, all the signs are good so far. 

If this is what we can expect from him it's no wonder Enzo signed him even after finding out about his injury. 

• Like 3

Well well, where are the naysayers?  I thought Canon was rubbish?  Well, according to some. 

One full game and what a performance. Wasn’t complete. Some of his movement wasn’t as good as Daka. However, his two goals were taken exceptionally well, instinctive. That shows me that he is a real talent. He was quick and strong. Two different goals both displaying exciting technique and ability. 

I think we may have an absolute gem on our hands. 

• Like 1

Really good start to his career here. 

One of the first goals this year made from nothing by the striker, only other really comes to mind is the Vardy screamer against Blackburn. 

Let's see how he does against a more testing opposition, especially with his build up play. But so far very promising.

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Well well, where are the naysayers?  I thought Canon was rubbish?  Well, according to some. 

One full game and what a performance. Wasn’t complete. Some of his movement wasn’t as good as Daka. However, his two goals were taken exceptionally well, instinctive. That shows me that he is a real talent. He was quick and strong. Two different goals both displaying exciting technique and ability. 

I think we may have an absolute gem on our hands. 

Here’s one! 🙋‍♂️I stand by it, I thought he was gonna be a massive flop. First couple of appearances he looked bloody clueless. But there’s nothing better than being wrong about things like this, and the lad did well today.

I’m looking forward to seeing how he does against a better opposition, and hope I continue to be proved wrong. I’d much prefer that than he become this seasons Tete 😂

10 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Here’s one! 🙋‍♂️I stand by it, I thought he was gonna be a massive flop. First couple of appearances he looked bloody clueless. But there’s nothing better than being wrong about things like this, and the lad did well today.

I’m looking forward to seeing how he does against a better opposition, and hope I continue to be proved wrong. I’d much prefer that than he become this seasons Tete 😂

Least you admitted it. Good man. Thing is his appearances were limited at the end of games when we were setting up to see them out. Hardly great for a striker. 

He’s shown some great ability today. One swallow does not make a summer so, you know, caution and all that. I do think the lad could be excellent though. 

• Like 1

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Least you admitted it. Good man. Thing is his appearances were limited at the end of games when we were setting up to see them out. Hardly great for a striker. 

He’s shown some great ability today. One swallow does not make a summer so, you know, caution and all that. I do think the lad could be excellent though. 

Yep, time will tell. I’d love nothing more than for him to turn out to be legit and a key part in our success. I’m just a sceptical old b@stard 😂

• Like 1

Was impressed. Sweet strike for the first and I thought the 2nd was a great goal. Has a good first touch. Was making lots of sharp runs that weren’t getting picked up. Early days, but definitely a player there.