Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

21 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

If I say what I want to happen to Seagrave I will be in prison 

Its been nothing but trouble for us. One of the major reasons we've been relegated because its hampered the club financially and for some reason we have a hell of a lot more injuries.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and all that but besides a few nice comments its been nothing but a waste of money for us.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

I'm speechless. The fact it's unspecified and he doesn't know how long he'll be out for suggests it's not good as well

...remember the days when Rodgers was coming out and stating the injury and the possible return time!!!

It was almost guaranteed that it would be twice as long, but now we are withholding information, I wonder if this is the Clubs' reaction to that?

17 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...remember the days when Rodgers was coming out and stating the injury and the possible return time!!!

It was almost guaranteed that it would be twice as long, but now we are withholding information, I wonder if this is the Clubs' reaction to that?

He won’t be back any time soon

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

this place would have been unbearable if this had happened and daka scored for bourmouth at the weekend. We have plenty of strikers so it’s no biggy 

Quite right he is a long term investment and in the short term shouldn’t be required before Xmas anyway

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Holly B said:

100% already injured when we signed him unfortunately for the Seagrave doomsayers 

Grade 1 hamstring tear, which can result in re-injury. If that's the case, depending on the severity then he may not be back in training until mid October at the earliest. 

10 minutes ago, SpacedX said:

Grade 1 hamstring tear, which can result in re-injury. If that's the case, depending on the severity then he may not be back in training until mid October at the earliest. 

Just read it’s a stress fracture in his back?

Some humble pie time.

Maybe, Rodgers wasn't solely to blame for injuries. (Of course he wasn't solely but I was quick enough to blame him)

Obviously Seagrave was a factor (Which is clearly becoming more and more apparent), I mean we looked majorly unfit under Rodgers but I genuinely thought it was because he was running them into the ground and injuries ensued, I still think my theory is somewhat true, that he was a major factor and part to play in injuries but its quite clear Seagrave need a proper review.

1 minute ago, Ian S said:

Just read it’s a stress fracture in his back?

Jeez. That's an overuse injury. Again, depending on severity, that's obviously going to be longer than a hamstring...probably out for two or even three months I'd guess.