Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Match thread - Hull City (H)

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

If a team get the first goal, they can properly sit back. Hence why we need to ensure we’re not conceding soft early goals like today.

In which case we need to move them and open them up which means moving for passes and running on to passes rather than back tracking and letting it bounce 

4 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

We're looking good!

I know it's probably an unpopular view, but I'm actually really enjoying watching us play. 

Got inlucky with that deflection for their goal.

McAteer looks good at this level. Clearly last week has given him a massive confidence boost. 

I don't know about this. We can pass the ball well until the final third and then seem to run out of ideas. I'm not seeing us dominate and actually threaten to score. 

• Like 1

Long way to go to really analyse us tactically, but so far this season it seems like we are setting up and trying to play as if we are playing against higher quality opposition, as soon as teams sit back and less us have the ball we pass it around and never try to actually put anyone through. It almost looks like we are expecting Hull to play in a specific way, and they are not, so we have no idea what to do next. Very static. Right now Enzo's tactics have been very uninspiring but we have been grinding out the results, but I think due more to quality than tactical approach.