Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Match thread - Hull City (H)

Really hope we step it up 2nd half as that was poor. Hull defensively are awful and the keeper is crap and we've not even tested them. I've no issue with the tactics and the patient build up but once we break the lines we're not quick enough and make the wrong decisions too often allowing Hull to get men back into position. I can't imagine Enzo will be happy with that. Get Casadei on. Yunus has looked decent but unfortunately most of his good work has been defensively 

1 minute ago, TMELcfc said:

Why do we play like it's a friendly for 70-80% of the match... no urgency. Really fed up of watching this tempo for so many years 

Because it’s the 20% we don’t that has won us 6 games in the trot? 

This side is incapable of bossing a game from the off. Against a poor Hull city side as well. Too much dilly dallying around at the back. Changes are needed at half time and we need to be quicker and more direct otherwise this game is lost. This is like watching a Rodgers side ffs Enzo sort it out lad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TMELcfc said:

Why do we play like it's a friendly for 70-80% of the match... no urgency. Really fed up of watching this tempo for so many years 

Yep agree.We need to be zipping the ball around quickly,not this shit lethargic passing.It’s like watching serie A.I know it’s early in the season,but teams will find us out.

• Like 1

Ndidi > Casadei 

and later on i’d bring on both wingers from the bench.

KDH lucky we are lacking depth for #8. I’d be tempted to move McAteer central and do KDH > Mavididi.

Iheanacho also poor. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

I’m sensing some unrest, Faes in particular who’s been struggling since the first minute. Seems to have a problem with Yunus all throughout the first half.

We’re desperate for Casadei in one of the number 8 positions, can’t keep persisting with Ndidi there.

Thought McAteer played really well and would be unlucky to come off.

• Like 1

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Worst half of the season. Can see this style of football has the potential to be mind numbing at times. 

I actually think this is the best we've played this season. McAteer has his full back best, 1 more foul from him and he'll be hooked before a red card. Centre back are walking a fine line too.

But it's the same story as the other 4 league games so far this season, we don't create enough dangerous opportunities and clear cut chances

• Thanks 1