Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Match thread - Hull City (H)

3 minutes ago, richard123 said:

Do you think Hull were the better team overall? I think we were better than them. We were bad, but they were awful. On most other days we pick up points in this.

I disagree, on most days (ie every game before this) we’ve had the same struggles. Going forward we are utterly toothless and all too predictable. Defensively we get caught on the counter every single week. 

Hull got lucky with the actual goal but the fact is, they came with a game plan and completely nullified us bar the Fatawu effort that hit the post. Vardy’s header late on I’ll maybe concede as well. Other way to look at it is we lacked the luck that they got with the deflection, but the fact remains that we’ve not looked any different / better in any of the games so far this season. 

Too easy to defend against and even easier to counter. 

14 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Really disappointing. Lots of work for Enzo on the training ground I think. We have no threat up front at all.

Honestly I truly believe that he needs to hire a full attacking coach group in because once we get past half way line we are screwed.

Either that or start 2 strikers because we have 0 that are capable playing as a lone striker 

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Honestly I truly believe that he needs to hire a full attacking coach group in because once we get past half way line we are screwed.

Either that or start 2 strikers because we have 0 that are capable playing as a lone striker 

Then what’s Enzo responsible for? Because it ain’t defending, we’ve been utter s***e at that n’all!