Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Match thread - Hull City (H)

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

FoxesHub requiring me to buy the same pass I bought last week.  Signed out, and it doesn't recognize the same login details I stored to watch the Rotherham match.  Any advice?!

Ring the help line on the bottom of the screen 

Off-topic minor annoyance:

After purchasing the FoxesHub season pass...

lcfc.com:  "Welcome back lnkstern!  Oh, you want to watch FoxesHub?  You need to purchase that."

WTAF

Log out and back in.

lcfc.com:  "Welcome back lnkstern!  FoxesHub is ready and waiting for you!"

This bit of the website is crap.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

He will play a lot of games this season, once he does start he will be a permanent fixture in the team. I think it's Enzo keeping his feet on the ground as there's a lot of talk of him being this star. He can still impact of the bench.

Sure I saw a stat that had Vesty inside the top 10 for successful passes so far this season, closely followed by Winks.

30 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

McAteer has played on the left for us a few times, including against Liverpool in pre-season. I expect Yunus on the right because of things Maresca has said in the pre-match press conference, but let's see what happens! He has played across the front 3 in his career so far.

I also wonder if he will swap them round during the game? That is something our players should be able to do, though so far he hasn't done it.

When we signed two right wingers my assumption was that McAteer would become the LW rotation option with Mavididi. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1