Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

LCFC 0 - 1 Hull Post Match Thread

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

22 shots

2 on target 

We created triple the xG they did, they scored a flukey deflection. One of those days. 

They were lucky to score, but our xG was pretty low too. I did feel in the last 10-15 that they were holding out and throwing bodies on the line, but we rarely tested their keeper.

But as you say it's one of those. We have won quite a few games where the opposition had better xG than us. Today statistically we should have won the game and lost! That's football. But we haven't yet absolutely dominated a game from start to finish yet and thrashed someone. And that's what I am expecting from December onwards.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

What a load of rubbish, absolute joke we are playing in championship, we can't even get the basics right. We should be dominating games, creating chances on a plate, at the end of the day Hull will see that as a comfortable 3 points. 

We did all of those things? Hull were far from comfortable 

Edited by Dusty

2 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

just

stop

the

clock

this isn't 1890 anymore and we don't need to keep track of time by checking how much the grass grows in the adjacent cow pasture

just

stop

the

clock

anything else is inherently and unavoidably biased.  European football fans have some kind of stockholm syndrome when it comes to this.

Totally agree. Win, lose or draw the timekeeping is fundamental and needs to addressed

People here would find a reason to moan if we were man city lol we lost to a goal that goes in about 1 in 50 whilst failing to score numerous chances we created. The biggest thing lacking is consistent finishing. 

KDH needs putting on the bench ASAP. Takes about 45 to many touches every time he has the ball. Plays his way into to trouble over and over again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

How was Yunus?

I thought he did OK. We just didn't use the wingers enough. Faes, KDH and Vestergaard take far too long on the ball. That is the fundemental reason we didn't win today. Well that and we can't shoot on target for shite. I love Enzo, but the little thing that bugs me is his love for Vestergaard. He's an awful defender and very mediocre on the ball. 

• Like 1

That was shocking, especially at home

Not sure what to say , if i say we were crap i get called an idiot

so we were semi-crap ?

no matter what we lost, if we are serious about this shit then we need a reaction against Southampton

but I suppose they got a beating too today. 

Need to stop making so many stupid personal mistakes and play some decent attacking football, we have the players to do it, but do we have the manager ?

I dont rate Doyle at all

Edited by Trent Steel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

How was Yunus?

I thought he did OK. We just didn't use the wingers enough. Faes, KDH and Vestergaard take far too long on the ball. That is the fundemental reason we didn't win today. Well that and we can't shoot on target for shite. I love Enzo, but the little thing that bugs me is his love for Vestergaard. He's an awful defender and very mediocre on the ball. 

We were poor, although not quite as poor as the officials. 

However, after today's fixtures, our goal difference is 4 better than Southampton's and Leeds have only gained a point on us. Got to look for the positives somewhere..

Plus, after a performance like that we're clearly teeing up the Patson Daka redemption story. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

How was Yunus?

Not to be too critical as it was first game in Engish league football but he was really poor. Never once attacked his full back. Didn't do much else apart from play the ball inside 

Fatawu came on and looked the opposite. Took players on and completely electric just lacked decision making 

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg