Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

LCFC 0 - 1 Hull Post Match Thread

should have done alot better today; Abdul looks very promising, 

I honestly dont know what the ref was doing tho, like who for one did he miss the Seri kick out on Winks, and to then give 3 mins added time.

its hard to respect the officials when they can be soooooooooooooooooooooo bad

• Like 1

I haven't been blown away with the team performances so far. That was awful to watch. 

I reckon we are the dumbest team in the league. The decision making was village football standard. 

I think a few of these players reckon they can turn up and bag 3 points every week. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

just

stop

the

clock

this isn't 1890 anymore and we don't need to keep track of time by checking how much the grass grows in the adjacent cow pasture

anything else is inherently and unavoidably biased.  European football fans have some kind of stockholm syndrome when it comes to this.

Edited by Bats8711
  • Like 4

Got what we deserved at the end of the day.  I said last week we can't keep playing rubbish and expect to walk away with anything.  That's 5 league games now without a "performance".  We can't and won't win the league unless we start to play well, and for me, results aside, we've been poor in our play right from the off.  And unless something changes, we are going to drop points all over the place.

The worrying thing is we have absolutely nothing up front.  Vardy is too old, Nacho is like a bumper on a pinball table where everything bounces off him and daka is...well...daka.  

To win the league we need someone, up front who is going to score at least 20 goals in a season, we don't have that.  Unless of course the lad from Everton is the man for the job. 

End of the day, the passing is quicker, crisper and has more quality to it than last season, but it's still mostly aimless and without purpose. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

An opportunity to see how we react to a defeat now. Hopefully Coady will be out there and the new lads will have had more time to settle in too. There will be tougher challenges and opponents to come but it doesn't always work like that, whoever you are you get days like this.